Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to do it? Cessation of FSX activations via Internet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do it? Cessation of FSX activations via Internet?

There are rumors about the cessation of activations of FSX for the next year.

This, of being true, will turn our DVD's of FSX into something that we will have to pull to trash, since without activation there is no way multiplayer and not even possibility of playing more than 30 minutes in demo mode.

Can we do anything to avoid it?. Sincerely, not, but we can be ready.

For that we will need to reinstall from zero our dear simulator. Namely it is necessary to erase it completely and full reinstall it.

For the erasure I do not say anything not to do a very extensive note and also in Internet there is already infinity places where he tells you how to do it.

On what I want to comment is how to prevent, from now on, from having to activate the product for Internet.

When you installs FSX for the first time from two DVD's you must execute the game so that it completes the install, activate the program and immediately you close it.

You need to find three files: main.dll, fsui.dll and api.dll that will be in the folder where you installed FSX. You copy them and save it in secure zone (make back-up 1).

You need to install now the SP1 and follow the same steps; beginning of the program activation if FSX asks for it. Again, you look for these three files, copy them and save it in secure zone (make back-up 2).

The same is done on having installed SP2 or Acceleration PAck (make back-up 3).

Well, already we have three folders with three files each one from the first installation; SP1 installation and SP2 or ACCPack installation nameds (back-up 1, back-up 2 and back-up 3).

When one day you need to install the simulator again, the steps for reinstall (without internet activation) would be:

1. - Install the game from two DVD's.
    2. - Execute the game indicating that you will activate it further (do not activate).
    3. - Close It and look for the folder where you have installed the game.
    4. - Copy the 3 *.dll files from Back-up 1 and paste in same folder of installation of the game (replacing the originals).
    5. - Execute again the game verifying that you can see the multiplayer option (that indicates that the product is already activated).

6. Install SP1 and do the same with files from Back-up 2 (steps 1 to 5 copy-paste and rewritting the original 3 *.dll files from your Back-up2).

7. And so on for the SP2 the the ACCPack (steps 1 to 5 copy-paste and rewritting the original 3 files from you back-up 3)

You always have to keep in mind that:

- If you see the multiplayer mode actived, the game was be activated.
    - The 3 *.dll files are unique to each installation; that is to say, i.e. the first installation are not the same as those of the SP1 or SP2 or the ACCPack although they it seem.
    [SIZE=2][COLOR="#0000FF"]I am responsible [B]for what I say[/B], but not for [B]what you can interpret[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]...
    [I][B][SIZE=1]Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in faciem ferri[/SIZE][SIZE=4]???[/SIZE][/B][/I]
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X