Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want too upgrade airport in fsx???

here is the how and where to find some airports to download for fsx.

before you begin to upgrade airports in fsx, please do a system restore point before changing any thing in fsx.
    reason i say this is if flight sim does not restart you can rstore system to a earlier time thats all

there is many places to find airports on the internet
    the 2 that i use is www.simviation.com and fly away simulation.com simviation has a yearly payment and fly away has monthly plan

now the how to install airports for fsx

program files86/mircrosoft games/microsoft flight simulator x then addon folder then click to open folder then hit the minus key to tright to put the folder out of the way

on the places to go to download the airports ,when you down load the folder open it and you will see a scenery folder and texture folder inside the main folder like katl and 2 folder marked scenery and texture inside the main folder. sometime there is no texture so no sweat.

if you know how to install the regular way you can do that, or you can simply open the main folder like katl and you see 2 folder inside marked scenery and texture

the easiest way i found was to put all bgl files in addon scenery scenery folder and if any texture put the rest in texture folder.

of all the airports you can download please read i repeat read whats in the folder. if for any reason you dont understand how to please dont install it.

Great post! Thanks for the information. It will be useful.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Nice!
      - Michael
      Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

thanks

Comment

thank you

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...