Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use normal ip 71.231.12.143 fsx host again. Backup ip 70.180.222.57 is going off line now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use normal ip 71.231.12.143 fsx host again. Backup ip 70.180.222.57 is going off line now

Kalo, ak, please revert the webpage text to direct to normal IP 71.231.12.143. We are finished using backup FSX host IP 70.180.222.57. All maintenance on normal FSX host server is finished and successful. Thanks.
    Respects, Bob ...

Regarding the yellow stripe notice ribbon that is supposed to display at the top of your msFLIGHTS.net web page when important announcements need to be made;
    I noticed that the announcement was visible if I entered the website NOT logged in. This yellow ribbon announcement did NOT display if I entered the website already logged in, as in "remember me" tick box. I think this has to do with an administrative level setting tick box labled "dismissable" in the announcement settings. I did not think that my announcement ribbon was correctly displaying because I could not see it but that was due to my ALWAYS being logged onto the website.

For the forum announcement setting "new IP", I have unchecked "active" tick box, edited the now inactive text to a generic placeholder text and unchecked "dismissable" box. My intent is that we no longer need the IP announcement as the IP is back to our normal, the FSX host server is stable, the utility work outside my residence is done, the Henderson server has been shut down and the TeamSpeak references to the IP change have been edited or deleted.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X