X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manfredc3
    replied
    Well, I am looking at attending the Tom Allensworth Memorial flight, but have a question regarding the SimLink and VPilot software.

Are these stand-alone, or do they integrate in FS? I just want to make sure I can remove them after the event.

Leave a comment:

• Cube
    replied
    A New version of my logo.

Leave a comment:

• GhostRider
    replied
    Mike,

Thanks for the update. In behalf of rotorcraft fans here, I'd like you to request popular models like the Bell 206, Bell 407, MD500/530 and Bell 212 on your future SimLink model matching updates, whenever possible... Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    Originally posted by Coast View Post
    Does the AI_C-130 folder of v5 replace the AI_C130 folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft"or are they cumulative?

-Coast
    I made a mistake in the previous update and changed the name of the folder which created confusion.
    I will keep the names precisely the same to prevent this kind of problems.
    I apologize.
    TH
    HL

Leave a comment:

• Novawing24
    replied
    Originally posted by Coast View Post
    Does the AI_C-130 folder of v5 replace the AI_C130 folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft"or are they cumulative?

-Coast
    The other folder you have Coast is an outdated previous version. Best to delete that one and just use the one contained in the latest update to prevent conflicts.

Leave a comment:

• Coast
    replied

-Coast

Leave a comment:

• CaseyRyback53
    replied
    Thanx Mike, installed and works...

Leave a comment:

• Cube
    replied
    Where did you find a husky?

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    V5 model matching is out

If you are updating from V4, please override all the folders
    There have been adjustments made...
    Here are the new ones;

HUSA

HUST

AN12

AN32
    Last edited by N404; April 12, 2016, 02:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ATC_ROO
    replied
    From a pilots point of view not much Grandpa.
    Both FSCLOUD, VATSIM, IVAO, DAFSIM, FSHOST and this type of server all allow different simulators to fly with each other.

The differences are with the various communities.
    VATSIM is real world ATC based.
    FSCLOUD tends to be somewhere you can fly the same route with friends.
    Where as here at MSFLIGHTS we tend to organise large multiplayer flights and encourage inter community events.

Each community has their good and bad.

Another feature of the software is that each community hosting this type of server is able to connect to each other server side.
    So we could speak to other groups that run this software, organise a Multi community event and connect together. The pilots of the different communities need do nothing extra connecting to their usual community server.

But they would then see the traffic from the other community servers, this helps organise large events with no setup changes for pilots.

From an ATC point of view the only software available for an FSCLOUD connection is the FSCLOUD ATC client.
    Whilst it works well it is basic.
    Using moving maps with FSCLOUD only shows aircraft up to 30 dme.
    The software we run allows aspiring ATC to start out without going too in depth.
    Whilst also allowing for pilots to fly through their airspace that have no interest in ATC.

Yes that may be inconsiderate of that particular pilot, but we cater for all.

Our community also provides a place for more competent ATC that prefer not to control on other networks for whatever reason.
    Maybe they haven't the time to join the various training from the other providers or maybe they want to control in a less strict environment.

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaGroovy
    replied
    Hi Gentleman, I'm just wondering with my limited mind...What makes this different than FSCloud other than the ATC?

Leave a comment:

• Cube
    replied
    Here is a quick start guide about simlink a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhG1rEiE3T4

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    V4 update

During testing with Casey & Marty,I discovered a small bubu in VMR file
    If you download FSX V4 ZIP before 2pm EST (8th fab) please re-download and replace VMR file only.
    TH
    HL

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    V4 model matching is out

All Helicopters and Fixed Wings are now part of the universal model matching file. (some new ones )
    If you have previous Grupe_Aircraft_ms... model matching file, in Vpilot "Remove" and delete it.

A321

B350

B738

B744

BE58

C172

PA28

C208

CRJ7

DC3

D800

DHC2