Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coloradojack View Post
    This was far easiler to install and set up than I anticipated. Thank you much for the the basically infallible intructions in your post . I admittedly was waiting to see if it stuck with the MSFlights gang before committing to the installation effort. Very cool so far. No regrets or complaints after my first group flight. Everything seems to perform as "advertised".
    Glad you like it.
    And you can now call for a fuel truck or Tow plane for a glider without causing problems for others.

The default ATC also works for when there are no MSF controllers.
    If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

Yeehaa, since yesterday i'm on FSD too, and after some test flights with Falkensteiner and MartPK i must say , i'm Happy, thank you guys, for make this possible.
      CaseyRyback59/Andreas
      Staff Member
      VA-Manager

Comment

Glad to hear Casey.

FSD seems to be doing what it's supposed to do, in allowing everyone to fly together.
        And it seems everybody has gotten to grips with how to connect. :smile-new:

Comment

Really love using FSD - thanks so much to everyone who was/is involved in supporting it!

I do have one small problem perhaps one of you knowledgeable folks can help me with. For some reason my radar does not show friendly aircraft when in FSD. Only tested on Carenado planes (Hawker 850, KA C90b, 1900d). Any ideas?

Comment

When you say radar are you meaning an ATC Radar or an aircraft TCAS?

In either case the addon would need to work with FSUIPC in order to show the traffic.

There are both FREE radar clients and TCAS addons that are built to use FSUIPC if you search the usual flight sim download haunts.

Comment

outdated
              Last edited by N404; February 8, 2016, 09:09 AM. Reason: outdated
              mike404

Comment

V4 model matching is out

All Helicopters and Fixed Wings are now part of the universal model matching file. (some new ones )
                If you have previous Grupe_Aircraft_ms... model matching file, in Vpilot "Remove" and delete it.

A321

B350

B738

B744

BE58

C172

PA28

C208

CRJ7

DC3

D800

DHC2

DHC8

E300

F18

G21

J3

LJ45

M7

M20T

MD80

P51

B377

C130

DC4

4AT

JN4

DH82

ZEP1

DHC6

C97

L49

C119

7W

CH47

AS32

UH1

UH60

AS50

PBY
                mike404

Comment

V4 update

During testing with Casey & Marty,I discovered a small bubu in VMR file
                  If you download FSX V4 ZIP before 2pm EST (8th fab) please re-download and replace VMR file only.
                  TH
                  HL
                  mike404

Comment

Here is a quick start guide about simlink a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhG1rEiE3T4
                    [IMG]http://173.83.96.30/stuff/images/A2A/banner-n7048p.png[/IMG]
                    [COLOR="#006400"][B][I]Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself![/I][/B][/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]✈️Youtube:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeLgOOxRhnvfPD5VJhxRjw"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeLgOOxRhnvfPD5VJhxRjw[/URL]

Comment

• Hi Gentleman, I'm just wondering with my limited mind...What makes this different than FSCloud other than the ATC?

Comment

• From a pilots point of view not much Grandpa.
                        Both FSCLOUD, VATSIM, IVAO, DAFSIM, FSHOST and this type of server all allow different simulators to fly with each other.

The differences are with the various communities.
                        VATSIM is real world ATC based.
                        FSCLOUD tends to be somewhere you can fly the same route with friends.
                        Where as here at MSFLIGHTS we tend to organise large multiplayer flights and encourage inter community events.

Each community has their good and bad.

Another feature of the software is that each community hosting this type of server is able to connect to each other server side.
                        So we could speak to other groups that run this software, organise a Multi community event and connect together. The pilots of the different communities need do nothing extra connecting to their usual community server.

But they would then see the traffic from the other community servers, this helps organise large events with no setup changes for pilots.

From an ATC point of view the only software available for an FSCLOUD connection is the FSCLOUD ATC client.
                        Whilst it works well it is basic.
                        Using moving maps with FSCLOUD only shows aircraft up to 30 dme.
                        The software we run allows aspiring ATC to start out without going too in depth.
                        Whilst also allowing for pilots to fly through their airspace that have no interest in ATC.

Yes that may be inconsiderate of that particular pilot, but we cater for all.

Our community also provides a place for more competent ATC that prefer not to control on other networks for whatever reason.
                        Maybe they haven't the time to join the various training from the other providers or maybe they want to control in a less strict environment.

Comment

• V5 model matching is out

If you are updating from V4, please override all the folders
                          There have been adjustments made...
                          Here are the new ones;

HUSA

HUST

AN12

AN32
                          Last edited by N404; April 12, 2016, 02:32 AM.
                          mike404

Comment

• Where did you find a husky?
                            [IMG]http://173.83.96.30/stuff/images/A2A/banner-n7048p.png[/IMG]
                            [COLOR="#006400"][B][I]Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself![/I][/B][/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]✈️Youtube:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeLgOOxRhnvfPD5VJhxRjw"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeLgOOxRhnvfPD5VJhxRjw[/URL]

Comment

• Thanx Mike, installed and works...
                              CaseyRyback59/Andreas
                              Staff Member
                              VA-Manager

Comment

• Does the AI_C-130 folder of v5 replace the AI_C130 folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft"or are they cumulative?

-Coast
                                "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                                Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X