replied
    ok...thanks Mike. I was using F18.

Thanks for your help. I'll get this right

Bobby

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Duke View Post
    ok....thanks Mike. That makes sense. I'll do that now. Thanks again. This was the error (a bit late) http://imgur.com/GGW3AB7

Thank you again. I don't know why I missed that part.

Bobby
    Your default aircraft is incorrectly set.
    Make sure to press "Use P3D CRJ – 700" in default model part off model matching settings in Vpilot.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Duke
    replied
    ok....thanks Mike. That makes sense. I'll do that now. Thanks again. This was the error (a bit late) http://imgur.com/GGW3AB7

Thank you again. I don't know why I missed that part.

Bobby

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    Roo,

Airwolf is running his Non TacPack military exercise to the carrier off the coast of KMRY. I decided to join because he wanted to try it on FSD. I have the client installed on both FSX Steam and P3D v3.1

I've installed all the current model matching rule sets and AI folders. FSD works perfectly in both sims. I've flown group flights in FSX without issues and I've flown alone in P3D v3.1 and see myself on the map.

I loaded P3D at KMRY with Airwolfs flight and I kept getting repeated vPilot errors that said it can't read the models of the other participants. It didn't matter what aircraft, I would get the error. Here's the funny part. While Airwolf was still in his group flight, I moved to another airport about 2,000 miles away (PHNL to be precise) and could load FSD without any errors.

Sorry, I can't post a screen shot of the error. I don't have a photo hosting service yet.

Just thought I'd pass this on.

Bobby
    In P3D you're missing default aircraft that needs to be installed from your FSX.

It is a part of the model matching post that I put together and here is the quote that would interest you;

P3D users ;
    To use this model matching file with P3D you need to transfer and Install missing aircraft from your FSX installation.
    Here is the list of missing a craft.

Airbus_A321
    B737_800
    b747_400
    C172
    C208B
    DeHavilland_Beaver_DHC2
    DG808S
    Douglas_DC3
    Extra300
    FA-18
    MD_83
    P51_Racer

Just dropping the folders to corresponding P3D location should work for visual representation (for you to see other people in the proper aircraft)
    if you want to fly them you need to Google the process, it involves transferring some gauges, effects and other.......
    it is a little more involved, not difficult but beyond the scope of this discussion.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Duke
    replied
    Roo,

Airwolf is running his Non TacPack military exercise to the carrier off the coast of KMRY. I decided to join because he wanted to try it on FSD. I have the client installed on both FSX Steam and P3D v3.1

I've installed all the current model matching rule sets and AI folders. FSD works perfectly in both sims. I've flown group flights in FSX without issues and I've flown alone in P3D v3.1 and see myself on the map.

I loaded P3D at KMRY with Airwolfs flight and I kept getting repeated vPilot errors that said it can't read the models of the other participants. It didn't matter what aircraft, I would get the error. Here's the funny part. While Airwolf was still in his group flight, I moved to another airport about 2,000 miles away (PHNL to be precise) and could load FSD without any errors.

Sorry, I can't post a screen shot of the error. I don't have a photo hosting service yet.

Just thought I'd pass this on.

Bobby

Leave a comment:

• ATC_ROO
    replied
    Originally posted by KnightvsNight View Post
    Well the error i am getting is that it says that "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." I'm running a 32-bit OS of Windows 10. I can install FSINN and Copilot, but are the networks for? Thanks for helping me ATC_ROO.
    OK there does seem to be an issue running the proxy client on a 32bit system at the moment.
    I don't yet know of a fix for this but do have an idea of what it may be.
    I'll speak to the proxy author and see if we can find a fix.

Until then (and some may prefer it anyway) FSINN and COPILOT can be used.
    FSINN does not need the proxy program at all.
    Follow the link on the first page in order to install it.
    It may install the apollo and VATSIM settings depending on which boxes were ticked on install.
    All you'll need to do is find an empty NET (NET 3?) and enter the MSFLIGHTS details in order to connect.
    If your still having problems let me know here as I also have it installed alongside Vpilot.

Leave a comment:

• KnightvsNight
    replied
    It should run in windows 10. Some anti-virus software, including Avast, may block or corrupt the download. You might want to uninstall it, reboot, then download it without your AV running.

The other thing is it may be a permissions issue. In that case, run it as an "Administrator"

Hope this helps you.
    Yes I am running anti-virus software. I could try your idea of running the program in "Administrator". If all else fails. I could try your other option without running my AV. Thanks for Helping Captain Duke.

Originally posted by ATC_ROO View Post
    We need some more info..
    64bit or 32bit version of Windows?
    What is the exact error you get?

Can you install FSINN and Copilot?

Well the error i am getting is that it says that "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." I'm running a 32-bit OS of Windows 10. I can install FSINN and Copilot, but are the networks for? Thanks for your help ATC_ROO

Leave a comment:

• ATC_ROO
    replied
    I run Windows 10. When I downloaded MSFlights FSD Proxy and ran it. It said that the program can't run on my PC. What should I do?

We need some more info..
    64bit or 32bit version of Windows?
    What is the exact error you get?

Can you install FSINN and Copilot?

Originally posted by bradogilvie
    ATC_ROO What ATC Client do you use?
    Euroscope.
    Last edited by ATC_ROO; January 10, 2016, 10:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Duke
    replied
    I run Windows 10. When I downloaded MSFlights FSD Proxy and ran it. It said that the program can't run on my PC. What should I do?
    It should run in windows 10. Some anti-virus software, including Avast, may block or corrupt the download. You might want to uninstall it, reboot, then download it without your AV running.

The other thing is it may be a permissions issue. In that case, run it as an "Administrator"

Hope this helps you.

Leave a comment:

• bradogilvie
    replied
    ATC_ROO What ATC Client do you use?

Leave a comment:

• KnightvsNight
    replied

Leave a comment:

• edd2287
    replied
    My thoughts on this post and fsd in general

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    UH1 textures have been updated

Update is included in newest (V2) "default Aircraft and Helicopters set"

Before putting "AI Bell-UH1 huey" folder in "SimObjects\Rotorcraft" folder, delete previously installed folder with the same name.
    Last edited by N404; January 17, 2016, 03:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by InTheLittleCube
    Here is a list of every aircraft and type codes.
    Thanks for the list, Cube, but (a) it's not relevant to FSD, and (b) it's not a good idea to publish a list that we don't want people to use. The idea is not for pilots to use the code for the aircraft they're flying. We don't want that. The idea is for them to use the code for the aircraft in our small standard list that's closest to the one they're flying. That list will reflect the set of aircraft that we provide and that vpilot will use. In other words, we want pilots to be considerate and think about how others will see them.

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    Originally posted by Storm View Post
    Thank you once again Mike. Just so it doesn't get lost, here's my wish list (pretty please!). Any chance of adding the following some time?
    • Four props, something that would suit the C-130 and An-12 (high wing) and/or Constellation and C-97 (low wing).
    • Three props, that would suit the Ford Trimotor (high wing) and/or Junkers Ju-52 (low wing).
    • Biplane single, for the Jenny and Tiger Moth.

(I know there's a C-130, and I guess I can use it for the low wings, but it's not in the complete list.)
    on it

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X