X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATC_ROO
    replied
    When you say radar are you meaning an ATC Radar or an aircraft TCAS?

In either case the addon would need to work with FSUIPC in order to show the traffic.

There are both FREE radar clients and TCAS addons that are built to use FSUIPC if you search the usual flight sim download haunts.

Leave a comment:

• Kungfool
    replied
    Really love using FSD - thanks so much to everyone who was/is involved in supporting it!

I do have one small problem perhaps one of you knowledgeable folks can help me with. For some reason my radar does not show friendly aircraft when in FSD. Only tested on Carenado planes (Hawker 850, KA C90b, 1900d). Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• ATC_ROO
    replied
    Glad to hear Casey.

FSD seems to be doing what it's supposed to do, in allowing everyone to fly together.
    And it seems everybody has gotten to grips with how to connect. :smile-new:

Leave a comment:

• CaseyRyback53
    replied
    Yeehaa, since yesterday i'm on FSD too, and after some test flights with Falkensteiner and MartPK i must say , i'm Happy, thank you guys, for make this possible.

Leave a comment:

• ATC_ROO
    replied
    Originally posted by Coloradojack View Post
    This was far easiler to install and set up than I anticipated. Thank you much for the the basically infallible intructions in your post . I admittedly was waiting to see if it stuck with the MSFlights gang before committing to the installation effort. Very cool so far. No regrets or complaints after my first group flight. Everything seems to perform as "advertised".
    Glad you like it.
    And you can now call for a fuel truck or Tow plane for a glider without causing problems for others.

The default ATC also works for when there are no MSF controllers.

Leave a comment:

• ATC_ROO
    replied
    Thanks for the fix Kalo.
    I don't own P3D but do know it is very similar to FSX and does use Simconnect.

There are different versions of sim connect and it may be your P3D was using a newer version that Vpilot wasn't looking for.
    You can run the different simconnect versions alongside each other, which it seems you have done by installing the legacy version from FSX SP2 Xpack (the FSX Acceleration version).

If you check Add and Remove programs in windows it will show all the versions of Simconnect that are installed.

Leave a comment:

• Coloradojack
    replied
    This was far easiler to install and set up than I anticipated. Thank you much for the the basically infallible intructions in your post . I admittedly was waiting to see if it stuck with the MSFlights gang before committing to the installation effort. Very cool so far. No regrets or complaints after my first group flight. Everything seems to perform as "advertised".

Leave a comment:

• Kalo
    replied
    If you only have P3d on your system it seems you have to install simconnect separately, because P3D apparently doesn't install sim connect (or it didn't for me). To install it you must navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib then run SimConnect.msi. I'm not sure why P3D has the installation file yet it did not install it for me.

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    P3D users part of default model matching post have been updated. (scroll down to P3D users ; part)

For those of you, with P3D, who don't have FSX or don't want to go through porting default FSX aircraft, here is a set of model matching that only uses existing P3D aircraft and additionally set of AI helicopters.

Follow readme.txt for easy installation

H L

Leave a comment:

• ATC_ROO
    replied
    Originally posted by N404 View Post
    There seems to be another feature of the Vpilot - FSD that will help with long standing problem on multiplayer of different sceneries.
    I have observed that altitude correction is happening with different sceneries.
    As I was flying with Nova, he's airport was about 15 feet difference to mine.
    As he appeared, and for me was over water, his aircraft was suspended 15 feet up, but moment he backed up to a taxi way, he's representation plane corrected to my ground.
    He was reporting my aircraft being correctly on the ground.
    This will only happened on flat airports.
    If somebody has default flat airport and other pilot, custom airport with slope runway it will not correct.
    You can observe if somebody has different scenerie, because he's aircraft on the landing and takeoff might make funny up-and-down movement where the Vpilot is deciding, should I correct or not.

I've noticed whilst controlling that QHN (altimeter setting) works too.

The server will supply real world weather and any clients that support it.
    Vpilot doesn't where as FSINN does.

I assume ES does too.
    As if a pilot flies on a different QNH to that of the real world weather, they will show on my screen as higher or lower than they think they are.

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    UH60 textures have been updated

Update is included in newest (V3) "default Aircraft and Helicopters set"

If you have previous "default set" already installed that includes helicopters, all you need is to replace folder "AI_UH60 Black_Hawk"
    Rest is identical and does not need any attention.

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    There seems to be another feature of the Vpilot - FSD that will help with long standing problem on multiplayer of different sceneries.
    I have observed that altitude correction is happening with different sceneries.
    As I was flying with Nova, he's airport was about 15 feet difference to mine.
    As he appeared, and for me was over water, his aircraft was suspended 15 feet up, but moment he backed up to a taxi way, he's representation plane corrected to my ground.
    He was reporting my aircraft being correctly on the ground.
    This will only happened on flat airports.
    If somebody has default flat airport and other pilot, custom airport with slope runway it will not correct.
    You can observe if somebody has different scenerie, because he's aircraft on the landing and takeoff might make funny up-and-down movement where the Vpilot is deciding, should I correct or not.

Leave a comment:

• ATC_ROO
    replied
    Great news and I did see you on the server map just now.

Anybody else that had that issue will now know it's resolved.

Leave a comment:

• KnightvsNight
    replied
    Originally posted by ATC_ROO View Post
    I have spoken to the author of the proxy and there is now a new version available.

Please download the proxy again and let us know here if all is well.
    I ran the program. It now works! Thanks ATC_ROO!

Leave a comment:

• ATC_ROO
    replied
    Well the error i am getting is that it says that "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." I'm running a 32-bit OS of Windows 10. I can install FSINN and Copilot, but are the networks for? Thanks for your help ATC_ROO
    I have spoken to the author of the proxy and there is now a new version available.

Please download the proxy again and let us know here if all is well.
    Last edited by N404; January 12, 2016, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X