bush pilots new update on p3d 3.2 update of what i been doing of late with p3.2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bush pilots new update on p3d 3.2 update of what i been doing of late with p3.2

Ok guys i ve been busy testing p3d v3 .2 the l ast 3 days straight with diffrent cfg files and add ons

#1 id get Rex soft clouds

# 2 go to fspilot shop and get http://www.fspilotshop.com/suppressi...16-p-6116.html it designed for fsx but ive got it to install in p3d 3.2 and it make the sim worth owning and eases up on fps I love this add on i d recomendations for the other p3d gamers sim fans

#3 install Ftx orbix Ftx scenerys global and the regions

#4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjmQ6QwqNmA get the hi density cfg that does wanders for p3d. for all the add on

#5 big shout out too supression flights did it again and thank you 2 Matt davies of you tube and fellow p3d

I recomend robert Dunn and AtpJet and every 1 else try this if you guys want to spend sum$$$ to make your p3d 3.2 look awsome Life life

I cleaned up this thread. Do NOT continue if nothing constructive can be added.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

I am a bit curious as to what content was so aggravated that all posts should be deleted. This doesn't seem like they type of post that would generate this sort of thing...
      HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
      See my videos Here

Comment

You should see a "View Post" option on each post.

Comment

Originally posted by HawgDawg4life View Post
          I am a bit curious as to what content was so aggravated that all posts should be deleted. This doesn't seem like they type of post that would generate this sort of thing...
          It's called censorship. Common, Hawg, to posting boards where the mindset of an admin who does not like something said has the authority to remove at will to keep thoughts, opinions to a limited minimum or prevent an argument or harm, disarray, or emotion to come to the board. I will not approve or disapprove the method, so common on boards. I don't think there were anything said, not even my response was a good enough reason to remove all the posts personally. I will at least be courteous to post this answer to your question.

As for Bush's efforts it is applauded, and welcomed. Job well done for the discovery of configurations that will work effortlessly in the program.

MM3 Miller, USN Ret.
          Writer/Author.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X