Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dovetail Flight School

Wow !! No Comments about Dovetail Flight School yet ?? Is it that bad that nobody cares ?? lol:neglected:
    [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0103.png[/img]

There has been some comments about it in other threads. The short story is, they didn't produce a completed product and it still has bugs for many. Also it wasn't really designed for us seasoned simmers. Therefore not a lot of talk about it.

Comment

Well, paying 15 bucks to be a Betatester for a prog what actually is made for Newbies at Flightsimulation.....
      OOps , now i wrote a comment :congratulatory:
      CaseyRyback59/Andreas
      Staff Member
      VA-Manager

Comment

Originally posted by va6pc View Post
        Is it that bad that nobody cares ??
        • Do I care? Personally, no.
        • Is it bad? Well, in the nine days since its release, it has garnered 335 reviews on Steam, only 55% of which are positive. That percentage is rising slowly as most initial reviews were bad.
        • But is it really that bad? It depends how you measure bad.
          • Does it fulfill Dovetail's objectives? I'm only guessing what they are, but I would guess "probably". It gives them a little stop-gap revenue.
          • Does it fulfill what I want out of flight simulation? Not even close.

Comment

Yah ,too bad really. I can run the graphics at Max on this but i can't even enable trees in FSX or Prepar3d....Works great and graphics are good except for the horizon during any part of the day . I will stick with it for now because I can actually see scenery and I get more than 4 frames per second . Definitely not going back to FSX or Prepar after these frame rates....I've seen the light and it is good to get 100 % better framerates and scenery ( other than the horizon ) . Will have to see what the actual simulator is like though.
          [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0103.png[/img]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X