• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad - $30 Until 05/11/15

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad - $30 Until 05/11/15

This is a 50% off sale

$30 - Standard
    $50 - Deluxe (Includes additional plane models)

Anyone own this already? I'm thinking about making the purchase, but would like some input from others who may already own it. The reviews on Steam are mixed. The videos are impressive.

This is on sale again for the same cost as before. The current sale is through Steam, and ends on 06-22-15. Does anyone have this? Is it worth the cost?

Comment

I don't own the game myself, but from the reviews it seems like it's really well done, except for a few things. For one it looks like content is really limited in terms of the number of planes you can fly (only 8 planes without DLC), and two it looks like someone mentioned there is an unlock system, so you have to unlock planes. I would check out other games in the Il-2 series, though, since they have much more content in them. I bought Il-2: 1946, and while it's quite old, it seems like it'll be fun.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X