X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterman981
    replied
    So... do we keep having a final flight until it is down?

Leave a comment:

• Oz-Flyer
    replied
    Well its now after 5pm eus time and I have no aerocaache's displayed at all but multiplayer is still up and I can see Llama still in game.

Leave a comment:

• LLama
    replied
    Its is still up! I am on now (3:30 Eastern) on the dreaded October 14th and the multiplayer server and still up.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingDude
    replied
    I may join up on this, haven't launched Flight in a while
    Maybe I be there maybe I don't
    Just look for FlyingDude

Leave a comment:

• ROBERT DUNN 2
    replied
    I'm ROBERT DUNN 2 and I'll look for you all in Microsoft Flight today and tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• LLama
    replied
    HappyLLamaPie for mine. ...What a silly name.

Leave a comment:

• Waterman981
    replied
    Waterman981 for me.

And both tonight and tomorrow I probably won't be on until about 10 PM ET, but if you have nothing else going feel free to jump in and I'll join you when I can.

Leave a comment:

• CaseyRyback53
    replied
    CaseyRyback53

Leave a comment:

• ak416
    replied
    Can everyone post their Gamertag, I'd like to add most of you so I don't miss you while you're online.

Mine is akfouronesix.

Leave a comment:

• WarHawK
    replied
    I should be there Monday night.

Leave a comment:

• Waterman981
    replied
    I helped Llama fix his tonight... I'll try to simplify the instructions..

1. Download Miniweb: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mini...atest/download
    2. Extract Miniweb to the C:\miniweb. Inside that miniweb you will have a folder htdocs and the file miniweb.exe.
    3. From the file browser in the Microsoft Flight Lobby, download the two files: config.xml and XLiveServices.dll
    4. Move config.xml to C:\miniweb\htdocs\
    5. Open a command prompt as an administrator (Right click and run as administrator).
    6. Change to the miniweb directory (type in without the quotes: "cd \miniweb")
    7. Type in (without the quotes): "miniweb -p 80" -- Leave this window open.
    8. Open you web browser and go to http://127.0.0.1/ --- you should have a blue screen that says Miniweb.
    9. Copy the downloaded XLiveServices.dll to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE\Client\XLiveServices.dll (you can overwrite the original)
    10. Run C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE\Client\GFWLClient.exe

You should now be able to download the DLC.

Llama and I ended up flying in Flight for about 4 hours tonight. I plan to fly in there the next two nights as well if anyone wants to join me.
    Last edited by Waterman981; October 12, 2014, 06:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Waterman981
    replied
    If anyone else is having problems connecting to GFWL look here: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/447289-...ive/?p=3093063

Leave a comment:

• ak416
    replied
    I should be able to make it. If not, I'll at least be on here and there over the weekend, Sunday especially.

Leave a comment:

• Waterman981
    replied
    I screwed up... I got so tired last night I shut down my PC to go to bed. And this morning GFWL is not working again... From the Flight page it's a problem on their end, but frustrating.

So I got all my planes, and the pre-requisites for Alaska, but not Alaska itself or Hawaii. I was able to "hack" Hawaii in, so should be able to do that.

You are right though, if you use a different livery you'll just be the UFO to anyone who doesn't have it.

Leave a comment:

• ROBERT DUNN 2
    replied
    It's been a long time. Let me see if I remember correctly... If I use Stone Lance's installer to paint my Maule in that wonderful livery Novawing painted just for me, you Microsoft Flight pilots not having that livery won't even see a default livery Maule but will see a silver wedge, correct ? Therefore, I need to fly only default liveries. As long as Waterman flightlead can get some DLC loaded up, I'll have my hangar full and tested.

Who else is coming ?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X