Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like exploring in Elite: Dangerous? Try this out for free!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like exploring in Elite: Dangerous? Try this out for free!

Hey guys, I just ran across this free game that represents not only the entire Milky way galaxy, but the entire universe! The graphics are stunning, the game is free, and I will be checking this out much closer.http://en.spaceengine.org/

Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Wow and WOW! pretty awesome!

Comment

Gorgeous views... nice 'spacey' soundtrack, too. I wonder how the actual mechanics of the application work. Has anyone tested it yet?
      Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

I spent around 4 hours cruising around the universe last night in Space Engine. I was simply clicking on anything that looked interesting, then hit "G" key to "Go" there. There are a LOT of options to help you explore including Spaceships and airplanes for planets with atmospheres. I was in "freemode".

The places I visited were AMAZING and I had a lot of fun speeding up or reversing time to see the celestial clockwork in action. Still trying to get my recording software (Shadowplay) to work with this, a quick Google search reassured me that it works, however still no luck on my end... Here's a pic instead:

p.s. The soundtrack is very good and sets a great atmosphere for space.

Happy landings,
        Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

I've had this program for a while now and never get tired of cruising around and finding the best views. Let me know if you can figure out how to get a good joystick set up. I tried to find something function and it's such a headache hahahaha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X