Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah-64d

Has anyone else purchased the AH-64D for DCS? I have it. Apparently the playable version was released around the 03-17-22 or so. I would be interested in checking it out with someone. I still need to set up my flight stick and watch the tutorials. Just wanted to see if there was any interest out there. I haven't done any multi-player cockpits yet.

The AH-64 was first deployed in 1986 and some 2'400 have been delivered. The AH-64D served as the backbone of the U.S. Army attack helicopter force since 2003. Based on the AH-64A, the “Delta” version is a tandem-crewed helicopter with the pilot in the back seat and the co-pilot/gunner (CP/G) in the front. Armed with a 30mm Chain Gun under the nose, Hellfire missiles and 2.75” rockets on the stub wings, the AH-64D proved its mettle in Iraq and Afghanistan against a wide array of threats.

I have indeed. I've done a little bit of flying but only used the back seat so far. Always down to play in the evenings and lookin' for a gunner

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X