X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airports...

I have been modifying airports recently and was wondering if anyone has found any with messed up ILS feathers.
    If so, let me know so I can fix them.

You will find modified airports in teamspeak. They are in the file browser inside the folder named, "Dale and Spartan's repaired airports. Feel free to put them in your addon scenery/scenery folder for your use.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

I want to add that you can just put in the folder called Addon Scenery the folders you find in the teamspeak file browser.
    If you have questions about how to activate them in your FSX, contact me or HawgDawg.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Some of the information has been changed from the above posts.

New information:
      You will find new/refurbished airports in the msFLIGHTS vault. Here is a link. They are no longer found in the file browser.
      Greetings from Dale

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X