X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New KMZ Files for Freewarepacks 11, 12 and one file for all

Hi pilots,

here are my latest single kmzfiles for the last two ORBX NA Freewarepacks and one for all NA Packs (1-12)

kmzfile for NA Pack 11

kmzfile for NA Pack 12

kmzfile for NA Pack 1-12

How to use them, see the informations above...

Happy landings!
    Stephan
    Last edited by Düsselwings; June 21, 2014, 01:31 PM.
    Happy landings,
    Düsselwings / Stephan

i7 4790K @ 4,5Ghz - Asus VII Hero - 16GB Corsair Venegance - GTX 780 OC - 27"Dell UHD, 27" Samsung HD - Saitek Homecockpit - 100% ORBX :love_heart:

Comment

New KMZ File for Freewarepacks 13

Hi guys,

ORBX Freewarepack NA 13 is released!

And here is the kmzfile for pack 13 (single) or the kmzfile for all the packs 1-13

Happy landings!

Stephan
      Happy landings,
      Düsselwings / Stephan

i7 4790K @ 4,5Ghz - Asus VII Hero - 16GB Corsair Venegance - GTX 780 OC - 27"Dell UHD, 27" Samsung HD - Saitek Homecockpit - 100% ORBX :love_heart:

Comment

Hi pilots,

no time to relax! The next NA Freewarepack 14 is released and here are the

kmz-file for pack 14

or for the kmz-file for all packs 1-14

have fun and happy landings

Düsselwings (Stephan)
        Happy landings,
        Düsselwings / Stephan

Comment

Originally posted by Düsselwings View Post
          Hi pilots,

no time to relax! The next NA Freewarepack 14 is released and here are the

kmz-file for pack 14

or for the kmz-file for all packs 1-14

have fun and happy landings

Düsselwings (Stephan)
          Just want to let you know that I appreciate all your hard work in creating and maintaining the KMZ files.

I see ORBX are issuing their own for the EU Freeware but still not for NA (unless I missed it?).

Either way, you ar doing a great job.

Cheers,

BG2518 - Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by BG2518 Bob View Post
            Just want to let you know that I appreciate all your hard work in creating and maintaining the KMZ files.

I see ORBX are issuing their own for the EU Freeware but still not for NA (unless I missed it?).

Either way, you ar doing a great job.

Cheers,

BG2518 - Bob.
            Thanks Bob!

You´re right, there are still no files for the Freewarepacks NA from ORBX...

If you want to download my files in future, please have a look to the german forum of ORBX, where I have two active threads (NA/EU)

KMZ Files for NA Packs

and although there are already KMZ files for EU by the developer, I made my own in the same kind as the NA files (with airport-infos), so if you want to have a look at these files too....

KMZ Files for EU Packs

I stopped to post that here after the 14th Freewarepack, because of no feedback so I thought, there is nobody interested in these files...

But follow the threads in that german forum and you get always the latest kmzfile...

Happy landings,
            Stephan
            Happy landings,
            Düsselwings / Stephan

Comment

Thanks Bob!
              If you want to download my files in future, please have a look to the german forum of ORBX, where I have two active threads (NA/EU)
              KMZ Files for NA Packs
              Hey Stephan, do you have an updated kmz by any chance? The link you provided does not work anymore. I was looking for a .kmz for all their 300+ free airports but haven't found one yet as listed here: https://www.fullterrain.com/assets/ftxg_freeware_na.pdf
              (I was thinking of compiling one based off yours if you haven't already).

Comment

Originally posted by Kalo View Post
                Hey Stephan, do you have an updated kmz by any chance?
                Hi Kalo!

Sure!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlb9a8wn3z...01-22.kmz?dl=0

If you have an earlier version, delete it and take this one. It contains all the packages from 01-22

You can also look at the german section of the ORBX Forum, where I always post the latest link, some days after a new freewarepack release

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/top...s-na/?p=902036
                Happy landings,
                Düsselwings / Stephan

Comment

You can also look at the german section of the ORBX Forum, where I always post the latest link, some days after a new freewarepack release
                  http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/66373-kmz-files-für-freeware-packs-na/?p=902036
                  Thanks Stephan! When I click your Orbx German link it gives me an error.

On a side note, would people be able to install the FTX global Airport packs that don't own FTX Global? I was thinking of hosting group flights to some of these airports, but I noticed some of these airports are not in default FSX.

Comment

Thanks Stephan! When I click your Orbx German link it gives me an error.

On a side note, would people be able to install the FTX global Airport packs that don't own FTX Global? I was thinking of hosting group flights to some of these airports, but I noticed some of these airports are not in default FSX.
                    Hi Kalo,

maybe you must be logged in to the forum, if you want to use the link... Otherwise go to the german forum and surch for "KMZ Files für Freeware Packs NA"...

But did you get the file from my Dropbox?

And NO, I don´t know, whether people need FTX Global.... Never tried it without...

Cheers , Stephan
                    Happy landings,
                    Düsselwings / Stephan

Comment

So long as they install the Orbx Libraries, I don't see why not. They might look funny though.
                      Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
                      Steam Group:
                      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
                      YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

KMZ File for ORBX Freewarepack 23 (or all)

Hi guys!

Here is my latest kmzfile for the NA Freewarepack 23

and here is alternatively the complete kmz file for pack 1-23
                        Happy landings,
                        Düsselwings / Stephan

Comment

Here is freeware and payware maps and KMZ updated to September 2016. Go to last page for the most recent updates.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/462118-or...e-and-payware/

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                          Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X