Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA Flight Plans!!!

As some of you already know, Sound4U and I spent some time putting together flight plans for all of the VA flights and they are finally complete....

So the only question remaining, is what do I do with these flight plans... Well, here is the answer...

First of all in order to get the Flight Plans, you must open the file browser in Teamspeak and download them to your computer. All the flight plans are collected in the
    MSF Flight Plans directory, again, in the file browser. Simply right click the main channel and select "file browser", then open the MSF Flight Plans directory, Highlight all plans (or press Ctrl-a) and download the flight plans.....

By default, the downloads will go into your download directory. There are 209 flight plans, so if there is a bunch of stuff in your downloads directory, you may want to download the plans to a different directory. Once downloaded,
    copy or move the files to your "My Documents\Microsoft Flight Simulator x\" folder. I would actually recommend creating a new directory called 'MSF Flight Plans' in the "My Documents\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\" folder, and I keep all
    MSF flight Plans in there to keep them separated from the rest of my flight plans.

Once downloaded and put in their place, you can access them by opening your flight planner in FSX, clicking 'Load', and selecting the flight plan that matches your flight number. One thing to take notice of is that the flight
    plans are named in a way that puts them in numerical order. So where the flight may be flight number MSF101 it would be listed in your flight plan directory as MSF0101, with a leading zero to keep them in numerical order.

Once you load the flight plan, DO NOT CLICK find route, as that has already been done for you, all you have to do is click 'OK' once you load the plan.

If you have any questions, let me or Sound4U know.....
    HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X