No announcement yet.

texas hops

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texas hops

this is my flight plan for texas. see the attachment.

hi guys i made this flight for you huys its going to be a very fun time. you can fly any aircraft faster then 200nts and that can fly at an attudtude of 15000ft. a special thanks to wingman and dale for makeing this flight happen.most of all have fun.

thank you

joel mason

ok guys we can have the flight if every one is availble for wensday at 2:30 eastern or saturday night 6:00 eastern its up to u guys
    Last edited by hpmason; November 26, 2012, 06:52 PM.

Is there a time and date we'll be doing this?

Comment

We told him that he needs to come up with a time and date for this flight and be there personally. But, that it will need to be approved by either you, Warhawk, or Kalo to then be put on the site for everyone to join in.
      Greetings from Dale
      Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

yes there is but i need kalo to take a look at it and see when we can do this.

joel

Comment

Events are scheduled for the most part during the weekend.
          Fridays are statehops.
          Sundays are group flights.

Everything in between is fair game.

Comment

besides being kinda long, it looks fine to me. If you can stick around for the whole thing that's fine, but if not maybe you could cut out the first leg and start at KLEB. On the home page, just click the "Add New Event" button and enter the date/time you want to host it at.

Comment

I see you got it scheduled for tonight on the calendar. You may find not many people make it as 5PM Eastern is 2PM West coast, and we do have quite a few West coasters (and I have no clue what time that is in Australia, or for our European friends). The weekly state hop is also tonight, and while both can run at the same time on the server, the Nevada State hop was scheduled first and will probably have priority with most people.

There is currently nothing scheduled tomorrow if you want to reschedule.
              - Michael
              Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X