ATC on the MSFlights SimLink servers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it might also be nice to have some sessions for us "rookie" pilots to learn how to work with ATC (Rookie only in my experience with live ATC). I've seen a couple ATC sessions offered, but it seemed rather intimidating. I've been flying many, many, many, many, hours since fs2000 (much to the irritation of my wife), but had never used ATC in-game until I got fs9...and even then it's just a computer. Working with real people is much different...

Comment

Originally posted by clay
      I haven't read through the tutorial yet because its lengthy. My question is can you have this and the "pilot version" installed at the same time?
      I've split the post up by colour so you only need to read the relevant section.
      But yes you can install all the clients alongside all the sims.
      Some don't even need the sim open.

Originally posted by iamthe_professor View Post
      it might also be nice to have some sessions for us "rookie" pilots to learn how to work with ATC (Rookie only in my experience with live ATC). I've seen a couple ATC sessions offered, but it seemed rather intimidating. I've been flying many, many, many, many, hours since fs2000 (much to the irritation of my wife), but had never used ATC in-game until I got fs9...and even then it's just a computer. Working with real people is much different...
      I used to be online most nights but then family life took over.
      If you ever do see me controlling online pop in and I'll explain the basics.
      Don't be scared and if any controller gives you an instruction you don't understand, tell them that you don't understand what they want you to do could they explain.

If they can't explain what they want you to do, then what we're they expecting you to do?
      If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X