Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registrations Re-open- Register to join the ATC team.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registrations Re-open- Register to join the ATC team.

Register here to become a controller.
    If you think you have what it takes to represent the community here and become one of our ATC operator's And have read the appropriate forum threads. Then Pop your name and a brief introduction as well as your opinion on your skill level And one of our ATC admins will contact you as soon as we can to discuss further your becoming an official controller here at MSflights.net.

I understand there are people in the list that have not received an evaluation yet if this is the case and you haven't spoken to me about this then please do seek me out in teamspeak,private message me on the forums or comment below. Please note any member under administrative radar,action will not be considered until that action has drawn to a close and the member has evidenced the behavior expected from our controllers.
    We thank you showing interest in expanding our community and making it a more enjoyable place to fly.
    sigpic

Hello,

I applied for the operator test a while back and I still have not got my evaluation. Thanks!

Comment

The ATC staff are usually very busy DJchanas.
      The best thing to do would be to control when you can on Teamspeak.
      Then when ATC staff are free they may pop into your channel to see if you seem ready to take the test.

You could also message the Admin from this post next time you see them in Teamspeak in case they forget.
      If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

i have you on radar kamil and will catch up with you on teamspeak sorry for the delay i will explain all when i see you thanks for your patience.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi this is something I would like to do once I have the experience/skills

Comment

I fly quite regularly for my job but would love to hop on the other side of the scope.

Comment

Next time your both free, feel free to jump into a Tower and give it a whirl.
              We have lots of very good pilots that use msflights servers so its usually fairly easy to control when the pilots know what they are doing.
              If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

Hi guys and thanks for the interest please find me on teamspeak and we will chat about our atc program and the many different ways to get involved.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi, looking to take the evaluation.. been controlling for a while now, but I'm no expert..
                  I am GMT -6 , so I'm usually on in the afternoons and evenings of Central US.
                  Not sure when to coordinate this, so you tell me when a good time for you might be.
                  Thanks
                  See you up there!
                  Charlie:cool:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X