Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal2Mesh

Hi guys, internet is giving me trouble this evening so I figured since I couldn't fly, I'd drop by the forums.

After mentioning them on Teamspeak a few times, nobody seems to have any idea who these guys are. So, I'll tell you the best I can!

Metal2Mesh is a talented group of individuals devoted to bringing you the best in military add-ons for FSX. They are responsible for major contributions to some of your favourite aircraft, including the IRIS F-15E Mudhen, IRIS F-22 Raptor, Aerosoft F-16 Fighting Falcon, RAZBAM AV-8B and many more! They have a plethora of upcoming projects, I'll try to cover the most significant releases and list the others that I can.

Their first release is expected this week, and it's a pretty big one. It is the IRIS F-15E Mudhen Driver Avionics Upgrade, and will include (of course) all new avoinics including radar, new textures inside and out and an all new sound package developed by Military Sound Studios. This addon will cost 15 dollars and is to act as an update to the IRIS F-15E. M2M is also developing a brand new F-15E that is to replace the IRIS version completely and will be available to all owners of the Avionics Upgrade for FREE when released.

Next up it looks like it will be the Mirage 2000/C, sure to be the most realistic reimagining of the French fighter to date. Featuring Tac Pack integration, high definition sound and textures and intricately detailed 3D model, this one is sure to satisfy those looking for something different than your typical American fighters that are so popular in the FSX add-on market.

Looking for a place to fly your new F-15 and Mirage? Great, because they are also developing scenery, starting with Seymour Johnson AFB, home of the 4th Fighter Wing and their 92 F-15E Strike Eagles. Not much is known about the progress on the development of this scenery, but here are two screenshots they have released.

Announced without many details is also the Mig29 Fulcrum and the Panavia Tornado GR-4.

They also have many aircraft in development in DCS including RAZBAMs T-2 Buckeye, Harrier and A-7E/D, their Mirage 2000/C and F-15E.

Hope this will help answer some questions once the F-15E AU is released, though I will make a more detailed and focused post on that when it was released.
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
    Steam Group:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Looks pretty good, I'm a bit confused as to why they would have so many projects open at the same time, their turn-over rate must be horrific.

Comment

Well, they are still brand new, so we'll see how fast they get another product out after the F15E AU. The Mirage seems to be in its final stages and was only development a few months, so hopefully they get these out pretty soon, too much of the same stuff being developed these days its nice to see something new.
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
      Steam Group:
      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
      YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

Is TrACKIr 5 recommended when flying military hardware , especially for formation or dog fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfneil View Post
          Is TrACKIr 5 recommended when flying military hardware , especially for formation or dog fighting?
          IMHO TrackIR is recommended for all flying, military or civilian, and all styles. If you fly with it for a while, you'll never be able to do without it again.

Comment

TrackIR recommended? Absolutely!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X