X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C337H Skymaster in Multiplayer, flooding and Answer from Carenado

Hi guys,

some weeks ago I asked Carenado Support, if they have a solution for the packets the Skymaster produces...
    Here is the answer :

Carenado Support, Feb 18*09:29

Greetings.

Yes, we are aware of this malfunction and we will try to consider if we can include it as a modification on a future patch we might release for the aircraft.
    If that time comes, we may ask for your help to test this patch.

Kind regards.
    Carenado Team.

So, I hope, they will do it and it would be great, if some of you would like to make the test together with me

Cheers and happy Landings
    Stephan
    Last edited by Düsselwings; February 20, 2014, 05:17 PM.
    Happy landings,
    Düsselwings / Stephan

i7 4790K @ 4,5Ghz - Asus VII Hero - 16GB Corsair Venegance - GTX 780 OC - 27"Dell UHD, 27" Samsung HD - Saitek Homecockpit - 100% ORBX :love_heart:

It's already patched by our friends in the greater community at large! Anyone got the link? I'm at work and gotta run.
    Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...t-Flooding-Fix

Comment

Ok, thanks... I knew that there is a fix, but I´ve sent the question before I knew it and then I thought it might be a good thing to get a patch from the developer, because every owner of the Addon has it then automatically with a redownload and the Skymaster could get "a green" in the flooding list.

but anyway, the mean thing is, that we can use it in MP.... ;-)

happy landings!
        Stephan
        Happy landings,
        Düsselwings / Stephan

i7 4790K @ 4,5Ghz - Asus VII Hero - 16GB Corsair Venegance - GTX 780 OC - 27"Dell UHD, 27" Samsung HD - Saitek Homecockpit - 100% ORBX :love_heart:

Comment

I'm glad you reached out to them, and I'm surprised that the 337 has the issue when so many of their other products are safe. Do you remember the warning messages that you get when you first load a new aircraft about trusting files (usually gauges). I wonder if I should uninstall the aircraft and re-install it, but not accept/trust the gauges. I bet one of those gauges is causing the problem.

It's unfortunate that the 337 is naturally a flooder, as it is still one of my favorite 3rd-party general aviation aircraft and I would love to see more of them in the server!
          Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
            I'm glad you reached out to them, and I'm surprised that the 337 has the issue when so many of their other products are safe. Do you remember the warning messages that you get when you first load a new aircraft about trusting files (usually gauges). I wonder if I should uninstall the aircraft and re-install it, but not accept/trust the gauges. I bet one of those gauges is causing the problem.

It's unfortunate that the 337 is naturally a flooder, as it is still one of my favorite 3rd-party general aviation aircraft and I would love to see more of them in the server!
            I'm not sure that would actually fix anything, as those are specifically for .dll files and nothing else, and this patch only modifies the .mdl files.

I've been participating as much as I can on the beta forums for upcoming Mirage 2000C from Metal2Mesh and I have learned a ton about flooding thanks to a wonderful man named Henk who seems to know his way around this stuff (he brought the Mirage down from 2000+ packets to under 200 on our server), he was also so kind as to share with me how he determines exactly what is causing the flooding in any given aircraft, instead of just saying "its flooding" as FSOpen does for us now. That file can be found here under the name of "event logger", you install it in any aircraft you wish to check for flooding events as a gauge file, you "open" that gauge pop-up in game and it will spit out a log file. I unfortunately have not yet had time to try it on other known packet flooders, but encourage others to do so.
            Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
            Steam Group:
            http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
            YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

hi, yeah i like that plane too, thingy. mayby a groupflight would be an idea. we are three or four who have this plane...
              CaseyRyback59/Andreas
              Staff Member
              VA-Manager

Comment

There is a solution available just get it directly from here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...LU80X3c&gid=11

Raimund

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X