Dino's Aermacchi MB.326 Beta Released.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dino's Aermacchi MB.326 Beta Released.

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/20...blic-beta.html

"Here we are with the public Beta version of the Aermacchi MB.326 - this is a very special project for me, as this is the only military jet I had the pleasure to fly in reality (yes - I was in control for few minutes, but still it was an amazing and unforgettable experience).
    First thing, I'd like to thank all the people involved in this project:
    Alessandro Barbarini, who volunteered to redo the external textures and did an Amazing job and was a continous driver for improvements; Roy Holmes who created a very realistic flight model (I invite you to check it against actual flight manuals and be amazed by the accuracy), Mario Motta who provided additional coding and flight testing (Mario has hundreds of real-life flight hours on the 326) and Serge Luzin who, as usual, created an exceptional sound package (some of it is based on recordings taken on my joy-ride).
    THANK YOU ALL - IT HAS BEEN A GREAT FUN WORKING WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!!!!"

Link to download is all the way at the bottom of the post on their blogspot.

The Aileron control is quite robust. Has anyone had a chance to see how it does on packets yet?

Comment

Exciting! See Mr. Cattaneo's first-hand experience with this aircraft here:

Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

I'll give it a packet test here in a bit and see how it does. I can't wait to test this one out!
        When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

Comment

Tried to load into the server, got booted for network traffic. Well, that answers that.
          When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X