X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The location of member "Storm" OneDrive

Many people ask for information and location of good freeware aircraft. Our own member "Storm" operates a OneDrive in which he stores aircraft that he has found, and in some cases, modified for use in our server. Some modifications are borne of the need to make the model fly better, some so that certain functions perform properly. Then there are some that are not modified at all.
    Many of the group flights are centered around these aircraft and as such, Storm has made them available to our community.

So, this link goes to his OneDrive where you will find this great assortment of vintage and modern oddity aircraft.

Please use the read-me files before, during, and after the downloads as there is very important information about the download process, and the aircraft themselves. Some are a little more difficult to install that others, so if you need some help, please get hold of anyone who is familiar with Storm's hangar.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

This link, unfortunately, no longer works.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Good morning Sound, i guess u missed this? i don't see your name below in the viewer list...

http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...ighlight=drive
      CaseyRyback59/Andreas
      Staff Member
      VA-Manager

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X