Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SYMLINK Creator

A very useful tool to allow you to have your ORBX or any other directory from the P3D structure elsewhere i.e. on any other drive.

https://code.google.com/p/symlinker/

Make SURE you do some reading about symbolic links and directory junctions before you fiddle with it and MAKE SURE you backup stuff before you try it out.

I have NO problems using it and SIM720 have taken on board my idea for use and recommend it to their customers via their forum.

This one of your several P3D subjects is of great immediate interest to me personally. I heard your description of your myriad scenery files externally located from your software and I would like to duplicate your multiple use file topology. This tip apparently will be one that requires the most study, experimentation and testing of your several tips here. As I indicated in my other replies to your recent posts, please provide as much instruction and detail as you have time for. I have downloaded from the link, read briefly and I am interested in multiple use of a single scenery file location. I also encourage others to share their knowledge and experience on this subject of sharing scenery file location among various ESP based simming softwares. Again, Thanks for your efforts, Mandy.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X