Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Utility to: show position on BingMaps AI planes & AI ship

The contribution to the forum that I bring today is a other very simple application but with some surprising results (as usual).

Who wouldn't want to know where are the AI ship on a map to find, for example, a aircraft carrier or to see other aircrafts position created by AI?

Ok, with this aplication you have a map (over BingMaps base) with posibility to connect at your FSX and display your position, your flight plan, Ai aircraft and AI ship (carrier, tanker...)

FSX2BMAP by Koji Tsubakimoto

My test (only in private mode, no tested in multiplayer mode):

With this software you have a "zoomable" map in resizable window and overlay mode capable to run in modes stand alone o networking mode (other computer connected by network) tested over WindowsXP and Windows7, without frames impact if you running it over same PC that are running FSX (maps in mode stand alone or data server from other computers).

The main advantage is, for operate in network mode, you don't need other programs, and this make really free this application. You don't need FSUIPC/WideFS or simconnect modules. Other greatest advantage is that always run in portable mode without installation.

My experience:

Simple freeware soft, easy to use, with very simple functions (getting great functionality to the application) with information very useful by pilots that find to locate aircraft carrier for landing or other ship types or aircrafts generated by AI. Map refresh rate allows you to use it as a reference in VFR flights

The better: Easy functions, do no need install (always is running in portable mode), useful information, no have impact on PC speed and, of course, freeware.

The less good
    : the map need some time to display traffic if you change the density traffic in FSX setting.

The bad: Don't have installer and you need to read the instructions inside documents carefully. It's very easy but if you don't read instructions, never it would be running correctly.

You can download FSX2BMAP by Koji Tsubakimoto from this link from this web.

Yes, Of course!... there are other more complete applications, but some most are payware
    [SIZE=2][COLOR="#0000FF"]I am responsible [B]for what I say[/B], but not for [B]what you can interpret[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]...
    [I][B][SIZE=1]Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in faciem ferri[/SIZE][SIZE=4]???[/SIZE][/B][/I]
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X