Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majestic Dash 8 - Shared Cockpit Pro Edition

I was just curious if anyone else picked up the Majestic Dash 8 Pro Edition that was just released with the HUD and integrated shared cockpit. Buck and I were messing with it for the first time last night and after we stopped over-complicating the setup (read the instructions lol), we connected easily. It allows you to load into free flight and still connect to the other person's plane like Dafsim but in the same cockpit. The response was really smooth. It wasn't jumpy and there was only a small bit of lag here and there but it corrected itself quickly and may have been graphical lag on my end. There are still a few bugs when trying to use it for VA flights (landing elevations slightly off - might be my old libraries in Global) but for a general shared cockpit experience I have encountered nothing like it. The HUD works well, too, but expect to do quite a bit of reading to get it set up properly. The plane is a bit costly, but I highly recommend this update, and even just this plane in general, to anyone that enjoys flying regionals.

Note: It does require some specific port-forwarding like DAFSIM to use the shared cockpit.
    [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0558.png[/img]

Hii man...do you want to try a share cockpit flight with me? I bought the PRO edition yesterday and would Love to test and try it out....?

Comment

I'd be happy to do a flight with you so you can try out the shared cockpit. I don't expect to be around much the next few days except possibly in the late evening (mountain time), but if you see me on TeamSpeak feel free to pop in and see if I'm available.
      [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0558.png[/img]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X