Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Environment Extreme??

Im looking into buying REX for my FSX. I just need some info. Which one should I get?? The REX Essential PLUS with Overdrive or REX4 Texture Direct? They seem the same to me but I could be wrong. Whats the difference??

Either one would be a nice upgrade. I have REX Essential PLUS with Overdrive and I love it. I do not have any experience with REX4 Texture Direct.

Comment

I have both, essentials plus is also a weather engine. rex 4 is just textures, but it has more. I like the interface rex 4 has better.I use it with a different weather engine called active sky next..so it is the slightly more expensive route, but I do like the weather engine better then the essentials one.

Comment

I have almost all the rex products, I highly recomend Rex 4 with sotf clouds then buying Active sky next, Active sky even comes with a 7 day full trial. I think at this stage buying rex essentials (Rex3) is a waste, its old technology, still good but not as good. The weather engine is not nearly as good as active sky. If you want to talk about it more with me, find me on teamspeak and i will be happy to chat about it.

Comment

Thanks guys! I already have Active Sky Next and I love it, so I guess I'll purchase Rex4. Thanks again!

Comment

Hey guys, I bought Rex4 from fspilotshop and when I download the file it takes a few hours but when It finished, I click on it and it says Compressed Zipped Folders Error. The compressed zip folder is invalid. Please Help

Comment

Double check the download size on fspilostshop and the size of your file. Sounds like it didn't finish properly and is corrupt.
              Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
              Steam Group:
              http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
              YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

Well what do I do about it. Ima try downloading it on a different browser. I've downloaded it about 3 times

Comment

Nothing is working. I checked the download size and then my file size and its both the same. There both 7.18 GB. I'm using Winrar. Says the file is corrupted when I click it on Winrar but idk why.
                  Last edited by cougarbasketball; September 6, 2015, 11:41 PM.

Comment

then the file is corrupted, you will have to finish the download or re-download it, sorry for the bad news

Comment

if a re-download doesn't work, we can go into other options. Make sure you do it in one powered session without pausing.

Comment

I've downloaded it like 5 times!

Comment

I got it to work. I just had to turn off my firewall settings. Thanks for your help

Comment

cool, glad you got it to work!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                            Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X