Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while.

So I finally got some free time with summer being here. As soon as my school ended for summer, I went to a Cadet Training School here in Pennsylvania for Civil Air Patrol. I just got back from that on the 28th of June so I can finally have free time.

I reinstalled FSX and need to get my mind jogging again. I can figure out what aircraft I want to get but I forget many of the visual add-ons.

I already did the Bojote's Tweaks and now I am lost. Was there a new and better weather program out there that I should set my sights on? Also, there was one add-on I can not remember the name of for the life of me. It was an add-on and what it did was added saturation almost to the visual aspect of the simulator. It made things look a lot more colorful.

Any suggestions on what add-ons to look at would be very helpful.

Thanks!

(Found the color program I was talking about...Totally forgot it was called ENB)
    Last edited by Jcom; June 30, 2015, 04:04 PM. Reason: Found a program I was looking for
    [B][SIZE=1] "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
    walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
    for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."[/SIZE][/B]

There's all the Orbx scenery bundles and activeSky weather.
    Also check out A2A's latest airplane, the Piper Commanche

Welcome back Jcom

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X