X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX: The Best Addons!

http://sdrv.ms/RKu2QZ

This link takes you to a Microsoft Skydrive worksheet with the names, descriptions, and links of the best freeware and payware add-ons we've seen for FSX (including aircraft, vehicles, scenery, utilities, etc.).

I'm hoping to keep this link popular, as it will be periodically updated and maintained to include the newest additions to our collective FSX hangars. Please post any add-ons that you recommend, so that I can add them to the list. Please do not post every single aircraft you see online; I want this to be a list of the best stuff available. Thanks!

-Wingman

P.S.- Don't forget to share the link and make suggestions/recommendations!

P.P.S.- Some add-on aircraft flood the server's network with internet packets. Those aircraft known to inadvertantly disrupt the normal operation of the FSX server are NOT included in this list. As nice as some of these packet-flooding aircraft may be, I believe it isn't worth having if it can't be safely flown in multiplayer sessions. For a complete list of all aircraft and their network-friendlyness status, click here.
    Last edited by Wingman; November 20, 2012, 11:14 PM.
    Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

You should probably add the Orbx scenery to the add-on list. Also you can change the description of the Carenado B58 Baron, it does have a moving map.
    - Michael
    Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Waterman, go ahead and put up some information in here about the Orbx scenery.
      Greetings from Dale
      Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

I would include the OzX Grumman Goose.

Also, Heidi's rocker chic twin sister Sarah needs to be included for some close scrutiny, fishnet stockings and all.

Comment

The FSX Blue Angles Hornet mod, as well as the Sludge Hornet 1.2 mod. Both are modifications of the default acceleration Hornet, but dramatically improve flight dynamics across the board. Also updates the HUD to be much realistic, and allows for carrier ICLS. There are only a few minor differences between the 2, so it's mostly a matter of preference. Plus they're free.

Comment

Payware: Flight1's Cessna Citation Mustang is an excellent little modern 4-5 seat business jet.

Freeware: Alejandro Rojas Lucena's Cessna Citation X is pretty good.
            oddıɥ ʎzzoɔıɯoɔ

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X