WW2 Prop Aircraft Only. Real Flight Simulation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW2 Prop Aircraft Only. Real Flight Simulation

This session is for serious, adult, pilots only. FAA regs are to be followed.This initial flight requires WW2 prop aircraft ONLY,
    SEL (Single Engine Land) fighters, trainers, etc. or MEL (Multiengine Land) medium bombers, cargo, etc. but not
    multi heavies. Freeware aircraft with payware quality such as the C-47 and B-25 are available at "RCSPanels.com.
    Flightsim.com offers Copleys Lightning "p38tdl23.zip"

Aircraft hops will last approx. 20 min. from take off to touch down covering approx. 40-60 miles.

Nav. aid information will be offered for those that enjoy flying VOR's (Very High Frequency Omnidirectional Range) and
    NDB's (Non Directional Beacon). Please when you enter, ask for a radio check and identify yourself with aircraft
    registration # (generally on the side of the plane, or if you like, make one up) and your listing in the chat window.
    ATC uses aircraft registration #'s. To communicate in TS3 scroll down to a General Purpose Room with "N526MG".
    Please have pencil and paper handy so instructions do not have to be repeated.

These hops are starting at CYHM to KBUF > KROC > KDKK > KELZ > KELM >
    KSYR > KBGM > KUCA > KITH > KRME > KGTB > KSLK > KGFL > KPOU > KHPN>

Welcome and hope we all land safely

Count me in!

Comment

WW2 Prop Aircraft Only. Real Flight Simulation: 09-10-2013 08:00 PM - 11:00 PM
      Is that EST?
      "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

Yes EST is correct

Comment

Was a great flight!

Comment

I echo SnuggieBear, 6MG. Altho late, I enjoyed your realism requirements however... I believe we all need to clarify and work on what it will take to successfully join a group flight such as the one you hosted on 10 September in warbirds. This we shall do. I look forward to a more aware and informed group of pilots joining your next FAA regs type flight. Thank you for furthering the idea of such realistic group flying and I do hope you continue with that philosophy. Do be advised tho that the type of flight you host is not common in our community and is probably going to be attended only by those pilots looking for such realism. There are plenty of such pilots among us, I feel.
            Respects, Bob ...

Comment

thank you very much Bob. your thoughts give me encouragement to continue, hoping that there are pilots who will realize that
              "real" flying can be much more fun and challenging than all the others that ,ake simulation a "game".
              Michael
              N526MG

Comment

Thank you Bob, I am encouraged by your sentiments and will continue in the hope that more and more
                pilots will see that my kind of reality flying can be more fun and challenging, than the reckless "game"
                playing that everyone else does. There is real excitement in flying as real pilots do.
                Michael
                N526MG

Comment

Thank you, I can assure you by everyones encouragement that the reality of my flights will get better
                  and more "real" as time goes on.
                  Michael
                  N526MG

Comment

Great! It will get better, in time
                    Michael
                    N526MG

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                    Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X