Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tour of the island o hawaii GMT 6:00-8:30PM approximate

This flight is a tour of the island of Hawaii which is the biggest island out of all of the islands. we will land at every airport on the island starting at Hilo and finishing at Kona. we are flying in the Cessna 172 and you can pick any texture you like. you can download the flight plan at http://www.mediafire.com/download/dh...awaii_tour.PLN from media fire, even though on the flight plan it says 16000ft we will vary altitude throughout the flight due to the fact we will be going over mountainous areas. the time it says this event ends can NOT be trusted it just said i had to put one so i just had an educated guess. we will try and take of 2 to three at a time at Hilo so it is advised to turn of your aircraft collisions off. we are going to be starting at 6 but arrive about half hour before, but it is 1 in america. you will be assigned a number like cessna 1 and up, cessna 1-7 will be in general aviation parking and cessna 1 will be in parking 2 and so on. i do not know how many people are coming so if it gets to over 8 cessna 8 and so on will be in the gates with cessna 8 at the gate on the top of the list of spawning places and cessna 9 on the second gate down on the list and so on, make sure you DO NOT spawn without permission or a id number, if you accidentally do though do not worry cause there will be no punishment as most peoples aircraft collision is of, you should also put your number on your tail number with cessna 1 ( or your number) and you should put your flight number as your id number (1 and up). we will not be using parking 9 fuel box unless we get filled up (not gonna happen probably). this is the first flight I have hosted so bear with me .
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X