Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impromptu Alaska Bush Flying TODAY!

Is anyone else like me, and loves flying bush planes in Alaska? If so come join me this afternoon on Simlink, and we will have some fun flying around the back country of Alaska.

When: TODAY! 18:00 (6pm) eastern time

FlightPlan:
    Skyvector:

Click Here
    FSX(.pln):Click Here

Weather: I plan on using Active Sky 16, but will play that by ear based on the weather at the time of the flight. The weather in Alaska tends to start deteriorating around September.

Aircraft: Any bush plane is welcome, we will be landing on some reasonably short unimproved runways. I will be flying the Flight Replicas Super Cub, and plan to cruise about 100-110. (There is a resasonable freeware FS9/FSX Super Cub available HERE*Second Aircraft Listed* if anyone would like one)

Scenery: I hopefully will be using the ORBX Southern Alaska Region, and RTMM's scenery, however neither are required as we will not be flying into scenery exclusive airports(although as always my runway may be offset some)

Sim/Server: Simlink(FS2004, FSX Classic, FSX SE, X-Plane, Prepar3D)

Hope to see you all there, it should be fun(I assure we will finish up before Storm's flight, and I will give ample time for you to take a break between my flight and his)!
    Last edited by Razor; September 15, 2017, 08:09 PM.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RrDpHEG.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.fsxblueangels.com[/url]
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X