Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars 40th Anniversary Death Star Assault

Hi Star Pilots, Thursday is the 40 year anniversary of one of the most beloved films in history: Star Wars!
    In honor of this milestone lets destroy the Death Star! This will be a short flight, (only about an hour or so) but is loaded with surprises.

We will not be going to Hoth this time because it was a logistical, system crashing disaster last time, so all you will need to download are the Death Star moon textures, scenery and flightplan file located here:

You will also need the awesome X-wing and Y-wing aircraft. You can download them from Storm's Hangar: https://is.gd/StormsHangar looking in the Spacecraft section. The download contains both the X-wing and the Y-wing, and you should install them at the same time, following the PDF installation manual.

We will be using JoinFS for this event.
    Don't forget to "scan for aircraft" in JoinFS after you install the X-wing and Y-wing!

Hope to see everyone there! And may the force be with you!

Happy landings,
    Lazer

please visit my Onedrive here:
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

A reminder for tonight's assault on the Death Star:
    Join us at LICC @ 9pm eastern as we celebrate 40 years of Star Wars!
    Make sure you have the scenery, Moon textures and spacecraft installed. Thanks to the magic of JoinFS recorder, we will assist Luke, Wedge, Porkins and the rest of the Rebel assault force as we take down the dreaded Death Star!:excitement:

Happy birthday Star Wars!
    Hope to see everyone there!
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

Here are some snaps of a great Star Wars 40th anniversary flight. http://imgbox.com/g/IS8rcxYUXh

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X