Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transatlantic ferry flight #1!

This journey will be talking the role of a pilot which his job is to ferry aircraft that buyers have bought across the ocean in Italy and fly it back to the owner in Los Angles! This will be the first group flight that I have posted in the entire year that I have been a part of this community! This idea will get better with time as my experience with group flights keeps building as I hope that it will. :courage:
    Flight Plan: LICA-LIRI-LIRH-LIRF Direct
    The lead aircraft will be a Piper A2A Cherokee which the link to get that aircraft if you wish to get it is here
    https://a2asimulations.com/store/ind...599c438156b2c8
    However, any aircraft (NO JETS) that can fly 100-120 knots and that can climb over the mountains that we will be traveling over is fine. To avoid the mountains and also to view this fantastic scenery I will fly at 8,500 feet.

This flight will be held on SIMLINK which details for our server is here > http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...nk-Quick-start Make sure that you have the LATEST model matching files installed, and the correct TYPE CODES for the aircraft that you are flying.
    I hope that you will take part in this long journey from sea to shining sea! :chuncky:

From your aviation enthusiast,
    qw9ery
    Last edited by qw9ery; July 26, 2016, 07:00 AM.

Good to see you running this. :eagerness: However, please confirm the starting airport, as LIBY is not in the default FSX database.

Comment

Thank you Storm! I guess sky vector will not work for some things..... thanks for noticing that!

Comment

You also had this event occurring at 9am eastern. I've changed that to 9pm as you probably intended. Let me know if I did wrong!

Comment

Yes storm that is what I ment! Thank you storm! Like I said on my post, as I gain more experience in group flights it should be easier to handle once time goes on....

Comment

Since we were departing from Italy, I decided to fly a vintage Italian aircraft, the Savoia-Marchetti S.73. Some pics and a video...

Salerno-Pontecagnano airport

The city of Salerno

Vesuvius (volcano) and Pompeii

Another volcano: Roccamonfina

A vintage video about the S.73

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X