• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airliner Flight KMEM-KJFK

Departing: KMEM-Memphis International Airport @ 3:30pm EDT

Arriving: KJFK-John F. Kennedy International @ ~5:30pm EDT

Cruise Speed: ~260 knots indicated @ FL380

Aircraft: I will be flying the PMDG 737-800 but feel free to fly any aircraft that can match this speed/altitude above
    Good Payware AircraftAddons for this flight(What I am using):
    PMDG-737
    Good freeware addon for this flight
    Just Flight 757

Flight Plan: (using the lastest airac cycle for this flight 1607): KMEM-KJFK FLTPLN (if you have a pmdg 737) if not download the other one
    KMEM SID DIYAB BNA J42 MOL J24 HCM SAWED J121 SIE STAR KJFK

Takeoff Runway: 18R SID GOETZ4 Trans: DIYAB
    Landing Runway: 31R (ILS 111.5 LOC 315 Elevation/Length 12/10,000 ) STAR CAMRN4
    Crusing Alt: 38,000
    Total Flight Distance: 928nm
    Make your own flight plan with this free flight planner if you don't wanna use mine:
    SimBreif
    *If you have a navigraph account you can get the 1503 airac cycle for free on compatible planes.
    Weather: I will be using Active Sky 16 but feel free to use whatever.
    AS16

Server: SimLink

Scenery: (Not Required)
    These two payware scenerys from FSDreamTeam are really nice and protray the airports better then the default but not required for this flight. Also a nifty little addon called gsx which allows you to deboard/board and pushback and call jetways if you have any of the new FSDT scenerys.

KMEM

KJFK
    GSX

*If you have any tech issues please try to get it resolved before the group flight so the flight is not disturbed.
    Last edited by EmperorConan; July 16, 2016, 06:43 AM.
    [HR][/HR]

Hello EmpororConan. Be aware that Saturdays at 9PM eastern time is a time period reserved for my Mountain Snake Flights. Please be sure to read this thread: http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...t-Reservations and review the past calendar before scheduling the flight. I know I have neglected to post my flight until the last second this week as I have been busy. Also, If you want a specific day in the future for a decent reason, feel free to ask the host of that flight, and sometimes they will be willing to help you.
    Thanks for your understanding and I would love to see your flight rescheduled!

Comment

ok np changed it to be earlier instead
      [HR][/HR]

Comment

http://imgur.com/a/q0pnA

group flight pictures
        [HR][/HR]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X