•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airliner Hop

Departing: Philadelphia en route to Toronto @ 9pm EDT

Cruise Speed: ~300 knots indicated @ FL300

Aircraft: ANY aircraft that can match this speed/altitude.

Flight Plan: KPHL>CYYZ (virtual airline flight #MSF507) (Not direct! See flight plan.)
    Skyvector: https://skyvector.com/?ll=41.818465,...0LINNG5%20CYYZ
    .PLN: http://s000.tinyupload.com/download....03439746312875
    departing rnw: 27L
    arriving: 33R (ils: 110.30 loc: 327)
    Server: SimLink

Aircraft portrayal: Please use a Type Code for a similar aircraft to what you are flying (particularly if your landing gear is fixed, select a fixed gear aircraft). Check those aircraft codes here.

Do You upload videos on your flights

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus vs Boeing View Post
      Do You upload videos on your flights
      In the past, some people have posted links to YouTube videos they've compiled from flight footage. Be sure not to include any live audio from the flight; many pilots object to their voices being recorded and rebroadcast. Check Lazerbolt's posts for examples like this of how well it can work.

Comment

Hey Kalo TBH RW 33 L And RW 33L are Hardly ever Used To Be More Accurate i would land every one on RW's RW 06R, RW 06L, RW 05 and if the winds are favoring RW 24L, RW 24R RW 23 So we can have Better Flowing Traffic Depending on the Direction of the Wind They do this in real life this is just some advice so we dont get a traffic jam

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          In the past, some people have posted links to YouTube videos they've compiled from flight footage. Be sure not to include any live audio from the flight; many pilots object to their voices being recorded and rebroadcast. Check Lazerbolt's posts for examples like this of how well it can work.
          Adding to Storm's request:
          Replacing the original audio track with music is a great way to get rid of the voice chat. Another method is to set different playback devices for FSX and voice chat (e.g. speakers for FSX, headset for Discord).

I do have to admit to being guilty of this once in the past... Luckily, I got away with it and it was hilarious.
          Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

I use headphones and speakers on my system. The speakers get all the "game" audio and the headphones get all the "communications" audio. This makes it super easy to separate the audio and it keeps all voice audio out of the recording from the start.

Comment

Of course, the down-side is that there's a potential for your in-game audio to come across through your voice comms if you like to have your in-game volume way up and enjoy playing the ATIS during the entire flight or are constantly over-speeding.

Comment

I couldn't pass up this chance to shamelessly post the video I made while enjoying last Wednesday's Airliner Hops. (As an example of not including voice comms of course )
                Happy landings,
                Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

Hmm I agree with all of you there, but recently there was the doomsday flight which I prepared for so well, I missed. I was very upset with myself. It would be very kind of you people to host the event a bit later at about 11:00 AM EDT. Thanks.

Sincerely,
                  Tejas

Comment

Sorry you missed that flight, Tejas! I know most of the scheduled flights are hosted at times convenient for the host, but still the best hosts try to consider what time would work best for everyone (or as many people as possible). I bet you'd get some good attendance if you tried hosting an event at 11PM Eastern, since it's still only 8PM Pacific and it's mid-morning for our friends in Australia.

Comment

initial post updated with flight plan:
                      Skyvector: https://skyvector.com/?ll=41.818465,...0LINNG5%20CYYZ
                      .PLN: http://s000.tinyupload.com/download....03439746312875

Comment

Thanks for all the information Kalo! I will be way more ready for your flight this time.
                        Also, Pilots using non-updated FSX/P3D navigation data can use MAHZE waypoint instead of WOZEE.
                        WOZEE did not work for me. MAHZE is almost 100% directly in the same spot.
                        See ya at 9!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                        Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X