Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great African Tour

Hello my fellow friends and pilots, we will be exploring the vast lands of Africa From Madagascar to Egypt through a series of flights. This is the first leg of about 20 that will be covering the great scenery of Africa. In the first flight we will be flying from Comoros through Madagascar and lastly to Mozambique.

We will be flying via (Simlink).
    http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...nk-Quick-start

Flight 1
    - Prince Said Ibrahim International Airport = FMCH to Ivato International Airport = FMMI/Set FSX to Dawn

Flight 2
    - Ivato International Airport = FMMI to Inhambane Airport = FQIN/Set FSX to Noon

Flight 3
    - Inhambane Airport = FQIN to Maputo International Airport = FQMA/Set FSX to Dusk

[IMG]<div id="sv_2222" style="width: 200px; height: 200px;">Make your <a href="https://skyvector.com/">Flight Plan</a> at SkyVector.com</div><script src="//skyvector.com/api/lchart?ll=-17.771704674589653,39.04541015923041&amp;s=8&amp;c =sv_2222&amp;i=304" type="text/javascript"></script>[/IMG]

Aircraft:
    - Business Jets and Fast Turbo Props, I will be flying an Embraer ERJ-135.

Airspeed:
    - Minimum airspeed of 300knots up to 335knots indicated.

Altitudes:
    - Altitudes will be need to know basis as we fly I will let you know what altitudes to fly during the flight.

- Example of props that can keep up, Embraer EMB-120, Dornier DO 328Prop, Mitsubishi MU-2, Fairchild Metroliner, Hercules C-130 or any prop that can fly at 20,000 to 30,000ft at a minimum airspeed of 300knots indicated

Please join me for a wonderful adventure through the finest lands of AFRICA.

Moroni, COMOROS at the base of a volcano

Baobab Tree, MADAGASCAR

Mount Panda, MOZAMBIQUE
    Last edited by Trev91284; April 25, 2016, 09:17 AM.

Flying the Incom T-65 X-wing (as modded by Rocky Mountain Simulation) over Africa.
    Thanks Trev for the start of a great flight series. :eagerness:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X