Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimLink ATC

There seems to be a few ATCers about lately so let's have an event.

This event will take place before Trevs flight, on Saturday the 16th of April.

Starting at 1700z (that's 1800uk and 1300EDT).

On the SimLink Servers.

Airports in the UK controlled.
    Depending on how many ATC attend depends on what will be available.
    Anybody that wants to control is welcome so choose your favourite ATC client from this post in the ATC section.

All pilots in all aircraft of all sims are welcome, so tell your friends and let's make this busy for ATC.
    Last edited by ATC_ROO; April 15, 2016, 10:47 AM.
    If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

For the next time you get a spare half hour between work and nappy changes can we organise a euroscope set up walk through? I get asked a lot and sadly I'm not competent enough. But feel it would encourage more controllers if we knew how to set it up properly. Just an idea.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah No Problem Edd.
      I should be on Teamspeak on and Off between Nappy changes most of this weekend.

This also applies to anybody else looking to use ES.
      Prepare yourself first by downloading a Euroscope .sct file for the airspace you want to work and follow the instructions the best as you can in this post.

I'll then see what your having issues with and can write a new Euroscope tutorial for all.
      Last edited by ATC_ROO; April 13, 2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Your a legend roo thanks i think alot of people will control alot more once euroscope is set up properly. Myself included.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ATC_ROO View Post
          This event will take place before the MSFLIGHTS anniversary flight, on Saturday the 16th of April.

Starting at 1700z (that's 1800uk and 1200EDT).
          Two points:
          1. The anniversary flight is taking place at 9pm on Friday US time, or 0100Z Saturday.
          2. 1700Z is 1300 EDT, not 1200 EDT.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
            Two points:
            1. The anniversary flight is taking place at 9pm on Friday US time, or 0100Z Saturday.
            2. 1700Z is 1300 EDT, not 1200 EDT.

Thanks Storm, Corrected!

i. I hadn't set a time for the ATC flight so it showed before the Anniversary Flight on my Calender.

ii. I wasn't sure if you had Daylight Saving over in the US, and if you did when it started.
            Should have googled really, but I threw the flight up quickly on my phone.

Comment

hey Roo um why Don't we have ATC in North America As well so there can be across the pond flights

Comment

It's a good idea what's the flight time from coast to coast?
                5 hours?
                Maybe somebody could plan to open a us east coast airport for when all us ageing UK controllers have gone to bed.

You could then depart the UK and contact the US 5 hours later.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X