Movie Night at MsFlights --- Star Wars: episode 4- a New Hope --- 10pm eastern

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Night at MsFlights --- Star Wars: episode 4- a New Hope --- 10pm eastern

Hi pilots! I see that there is no event scheduled for tonight so I thought we could watch a movie instead! Join us at 10pm eastern as we watch the movie that started it all- Star Wars: a New Hope.

So pop some corn, grab a beverage and join the "WatchTogether" fun!

Hope to see you all there!
    Lazerbolt
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

I anticipate Mystery Science Theater MMM, msFlights edition. I'll be there with my dinner, a kind of dinner theater with my boisterous and knowledgeable friends.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

What's with the love affair with dis-appendaging people and droids?
      ...In this movie, C3P0 loses an arm to the raiders and that guy in the Cantina loses his arm to good Ole' Ben.

Trivia question: What are the the only main-sequence Star Wars films in which nobody loses a hand?

Bonus: What is the only main-sequence Star Wars film in which nobody loses an appendage?
      Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

What are the the only main-sequence Star Wars films in which nobody loses a hand?
        I believe nobody loses a hand in Episode I and Episode VII... although Darth Maul does lose both legs:hororr:

Bonus: What is the only main-sequence Star Wars film in which nobody loses an appendage?
        I'm gonna say Episode VII? Although some people speculate that Kylo Ren lost his hand in his battle with Rey (the novel however does not support this), and Chewbacca was originally supposed to rip a guys arm off (wookies are known to do that...).
        Happy landings,
        Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

If my sources are correct (just a bunch of websites), then yes!

Give a big hand to Lazerbolt!

... unless you're Zam Wessell (the assassin) or Anakin in Episode II; Count Dooku, General Grievous, Mace Windu, or Anakin (again) in Episode III; C-3PO or Ponda Baba (the Cantina thug) in Episode IV; the Wampa (the abominable snowman), C-3PO (again), or Luke in Episode V; ooooor Anakin/Darth Vader (aaaaagain!) in Episode VI.

Episodes I and VII are the only two in which nobody loses a hand! And, if you want to keep all your appendages, your safest movie is Episode VII.
          (random combat extras possibly excluded)

Your other potential exceptions are covered on those sites, too, plus the fact that C3PO's arm is a different color, implying that he did, again, lose a limb in the not-so-distant past, but the process of losing said limb does not occur during the movie.
          Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Some people have too much time on their HANDS........
            [COLOR="#008000"]Josh
            CW4 US Army Retired [/COLOR]:)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X