Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars anniversary group flight presented by PR3D4T0R1000 and more

This group flight is to remember the date when Star Wars IV first released it will happen at 7:30 pm (ET) the story of this group flight is the imperial fleet has taken control of LAX the rebel alliance has created a task force to take out the star destroyers. The only problem is that your base is in Pennsylvania so to be ready for a fight the rebels have to stop at a armory in Chicago to resupply on ammo. Once done that the rebels will have too fly down to Dallas to refuel before battle for they didn't have enough to get to Los Angles from Chicago. Finally the rebels will fly to Los Angles to defeat the imperial fleet and keep earth safe... for now.

Light side
    millennium falcon: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2974/fsx-star-wars-millenium-falcon/
    a-wing: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2973/fsx-star-wars-wing/

dark side
    star destroyer: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1733/fsx-star-destroyer/

there are more aircraft in the comment below by storm ( thank you storm for them ) that i WILL be using in the groupflight

Flight Plan: KPHL-KORD-KDFW-KLAX

Stay tuned for more information! If you have any questions please feel free to post them below and I will answer them as soon as possible.

Safe flying
    PR3D4T0R1000
    Last edited by PR3D4T0R1000; March 11, 2016, 07:25 PM.

For the Doc! This event won't die.

Comment

Looking forward to it!! Count me in to be there!

Comment

Sorry for the lack of publicity recently my computer is broken and I am currently posting this from my phone

Comment

What will are attempted airspeed be for the flight?

**Also A Note When FLying either of the Aircrafts you can not have full flaps out.. If you do your Aircraft Will go into a sort of hover mode.

Safe Skies,

dadadada BATMAN

Comment

If you are still running this event, you are welcome to use the X-wing and Y-wing models we used for the May The Fourth Be With You flight (see post #2). You can download them both from here (look in the Spacecraft section). The X-wing in particular is a vastly improved version (if I do say so myself) of the Bruce Fitzgerald original that you provide a link to in the opening post. MTFBWY.

Comment

thank you storm ill be sure to use it

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                If you are still running this event, you are welcome to use the X-wing and Y-wing models we used for the May The Fourth Be With You flight (see post #2). You can download them both from here (look in the Spacecraft section). The X-wing in particular is a vastly improved version (if I do say so myself) of the Bruce Fitzgerald original that you provide a link to in the opening post. MTFBWY.

Do these work in steam version? Been flying there..

Comment

Originally posted by Dinkleberg View Post
                  Do these work in steam version? Been flying there..
                  Read the info in the first link I gave and you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    Read the info in the first link I gave and you'll see.
                    d'oh. now I remember seeing that. my bad

Comment

yes they do you just have to follow the directions

Comment

Which server? Steam? Boxed? Simlink?
                        Which comms? Teamspeak? Discord?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                        Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X