Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lax--->las--->slc

Hey guys! Dashie here! Just wanted you all to know that this is my second flight plan and would love to have some company whilst flying these three airports! We will start from the fabulous airport in LAX, flying to LAS, What happens there stays there folks, I won't make fun of landings , then over to my home airport of SLC! I look forward to flying with you fellow pilots! And now that SimLink is up all sims are welcome to join us!

Aircraft:
    Learjet45
    Boeing 737 and up
    Airbus A321 and up

Or something that can keep up with those planes!

Safe and fun skies to you all,
    Dashie

A lot of fun flying with all of you tonight, Superb, and I absolutely loved being in the skies with all of you pilots here tonight, I look forward to doing something like this again soon!

http://imgur.com/mfjUWAx

Comment

My BAe 146 following Dash's contrail over eastern Utah (on an impromptu extra final leg to KDEN).
      Click the pic + F11 for full-size/clarity.

Comment

Loved the flight and the company. Thanks, Dash Cloud. I recommend Dash's well planned and flawlessly executed group flights to all in the future. Dash did the Wednesday night group flight slot proud.
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Any flight that ends up with an improptu extra leg is a successful one, IMHO. Well done!
          Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X