Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSD ATC Event!

It's been a while since I've been able to get on and I've forgotten all my phraseology, but I've found a gap where I can jump on and guide some aircraft.

The location is to be decided although I'm thinking Switzerland at the moment.

I'm looking for a couple of people who would like to control and LOTS OF PILOTS.
    The ATC sessions only work if we have aircraft to control.

The type of ATC you recieve will depend on your understanding of Air Traffic Control.
    So If you've never flown with ATC before there's nothing to worry about during this event.
    And if you fly with ATC regularly then you can nit pick at my mistakes if you want too (get vector ed around for an extra 30mins)

I hope to see as many as possible (both ATC and pilots) on the day.
    More details are to come.

This will be hosted on the MSFlights FSD network, so ATC please familurise yourselves with your favourite ATC client and Pilots bring your favourite simulator.

It will be Fun!
    If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Question:

Hey Roo, I might be available to help out with this session. Sounds interesting.

Comment

Your more than welcome to Felix.
      I'm looking for both Pilots and Controllers for this session.

Comment

I've decided I'll probably control Geneva during this event.
        If there are other controllers interested or aircraft looking for a destination, Zurich, Milan, Stuttgart, Dijon and Grenoble are all within a reasonable distance.

ATC will be available in the ATC channels on Teamspeak.

If you use the Simcom Plugin you will be able to switch to different controllers by tuning your aircraft radio.

I should be on a few hours before the event starts if there are any questions.

Comment

my alp pack containing sloped runways is perfect for this if you want to fly small short field aircraft to courchevel,meribel,alp de huez or megeve its available on our vault along with lflb for larger aircraft
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X