Enjoyed it guys thankyou!

Leave a comment:

• Cube
    replied
    Nice Job guys

Leave a comment:

• Panther
    replied
    @WarHawk it would be great if we stuck to the plan...
    The Scheduled Performers https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing (Anyone can perform after these)
    The Twitch Stream http://www.twitch.tv/FSX_Patriot_Jet_Team

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Tweeted as 8pm earlier this morning, ten hours before the event as usual.

Leave a comment:

• Kalo
    replied
    Originally posted by Panther View Post
    @kalo I'm dearly sorry... I made a mistake with the schedule... The show will begin at 8PM EST.
    thanks, and np

Leave a comment:

• WarHawK
    replied
    Live-stream will be active around 7:15pm at www.twitch.tv/warhawkvj

Please make sure that you have a youtube link ready with your preferred music out to me via forum PM or teamspeak PM this evening prior to go-time.

Leave a comment:

• Panther
    replied
    @kalo I'm dearly sorry... I made a mistake with the schedule... The show will begin at 8PM EST.

Leave a comment:

• Kalo
    replied
    Is this starting at 8pm EST like the calendar says or 7pm EST like the schedule says? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ibw/edit#gid=0

Leave a comment:

• WarHawK
    replied
    @Monarch unfortunately we will want to always have these events in locations with the least about of scenery density. There's usually a lot going on and sometimes people have smoke on so having all of that in the midst of a city skyline would crash some people out. Can't wait for the new simulator -_-

I have merged this event that's been pushed back 3 times with Panther's for next week Friday. Start to consider what kind of aircraft, performance, and music you will need for the airshow. You can begin youtube linking me your music starting today via private message.

Should be a good show - I have posted in Panther's outline for the location and general scope. Feel free to PM Panther to get your performance added to the Google Document otherwise you will be called at random after all scheduled performances have concluded.

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    2 weeks out from the set date. What's going on with it?

Leave a comment:

• Monarch
    replied
    Anyone know the show location?
    If not, may I suggest we do something like the Chicago Air and Water show, like something over the water with spectators on the beach?

Leave a comment:

• edd2287
    replied
    let me know if you need anything warhawk if not ill be there flying.

Leave a comment:

• edd2287
    replied
    come fly warhawk would be good to see you there!

Leave a comment:

• WarHawK
    replied
    Good call! I'll bump this to mid-November.

Leave a comment:

• Razor
    replied
    You do realize you are setting this event 5 days after Edd's largely popular air assault airshow right?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X