NFL Flying Fantasy league 2015 DRAFT SPECIAL- Thursday Sept. 3rd, 8:30 pm EDT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't get Rogers, as far as I can figure. I did get the Seattle QB. where does it show the defense?
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Originally posted by Sound View Post
      I didn't get Rogers, as far as I can figure. I did get the Seattle QB. where does it show the defense?
      According to the email that all of us (team owners) got after the draft, you did indeed draft Russell Wilson in the first round, and also the Seahawks defense in the second round. The defense is shown as "D/ST", which stands for "Defense/Special Teams".

The LAS VEGAS DEUCE drafted Aaron Rodgers in the first round and I believe their owner is open to trade. Note this would have to be a trade, rather than a drop to the waiver wire, since Rodgers is on the ESPN "Undroppable" players list and Lazer has checked the box that says our league is observing that list.

Comment

LAS VEGAS DEUCE here. Rogers is on the trading block. Aaron has made it clear to the DEUCE ownership and general manager (Blizzard29) that he does NOT want to play in Sin City. DEUCE owners, headed by me, drafted this statistical monster first overall specifically for purposes of trade. As a pocket passer, Rogers does not fit our wide open run-and-gun offensive style.

Aaron won't come cheap. DEUCE wants a game manager QB and a physical patient defense. DEUCE already has a trade offer from LoaderManTrev's Green Bay Porkers for Rogers that, while sweet, does not meet our trade goals.

While we don't want the following information leaked to the LAS VEGAS fans, most of whom carry sidearms and have connections to the remnants of the east coast Mafia, Rogers can be had for QB Wilson AND the Seattle defense. We would also be willing to talk about Rogers AND the Eagles defense for Wilson, Seattle defense and a mid-draft WR or TE.

Porkers (Trev), if you want Rogers you are going to have to include QB Bradford in the offer as the DEUCE management is looking to retrade Sam to another sentimentally drafted team.

Team Brown, whatcha got? While we try to be nice guys here in the LAS VEGAS front office, we DO have a business to run and shareholders to please. The Consigliere counsels me that Tom Bradey would be a fine ethical fit with our team philosophy and work ethic here in Sin City. We would have to also talk about Megatron in such a proposed trade as the DEUCE thinks we have an interested trader for Calvin elsewhere in our league.

Team Shepard (Split), what would you need for RB Marshawn Lynch, whom your robot draft committee selected without realizing exactly how hard Marshawn will be to handle come contract negotiating time? Scarface and The Consigliere from our legal department report to me that they can make you an offer for Lynch that you can't refuse.

Respects, Big Bob...

[ EDITED at 16:00 EDT to include additional trade proposals ]
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Bob, you crack me up! Great post. Lol
          Happy landings,
          Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Coaches, please pay attention to the trade proposals and discussions occuring here:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/message...Id=0&topicId=0

Coach Sound, the trade of the season is on your desk awaiting your acceptance. If we at the DEUCE don't hear from Tulsa by Friday tarmac time, Aaron Rogers will end up elsewhere.

Coach Brown, thank you for your patience but I gotta hear from Tulsa about Russel Wilson and Seattle defense before I can counteroffer a trade idea. Cam Newton for Aaron Rogers does not further our roster objectives by itself. Metatron would have to be added to any such offer and additionally, via wavier wire, the DEUCE is quarterback heavy in anticipation of trading Rogers. Y'all read all about it on the Flying Fantasy message board linked above.

Respects, Big Bob...
              Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X