Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Night MAJOR SIM UPDATE! plus TED LASSO + BAD BATCH: July 30th, 9pm Eastern

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night MAJOR SIM UPDATE! plus TED LASSO + BAD BATCH: July 30th, 9pm Eastern

Hi pilots! please join us tonight as we take a long flight and watch a show together!

Friday's flightplan is as follows:

Bolshoye Savino Departure (USPP)
    Vnukovo, Moscow (UUWW)

Aircraft:
    Anything that can maintain 250 IAS at 25,000 feet. Since we'll be watching a show, an autopilot is recommended. I will be flying a Longitude.

Tonight we will watch the funny/action packed stories of : Ted Lasso & the Bad Batch!

So, grab your favorite beverage, pop some corn and join us as we fly and watch this great show together.

Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsFIlxhwmWg9gXDknswc2wPvdr1p
    Starts
    July 31, 2021 01:00 AM
    Ends
    July 31, 2021 03:30 AM
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

To add... "a hotfix will be live tomorrow, July 30th, at 8 am PT"
    Source:
    https://www.flightsimulator.com/july...opment-update/

Comment

I successfully updated, including the hotfix and I generally have a flyable stable MSFS installation running. It took some reading and some futzing to get the sim acceptably working. I do experience a considerable increase in framerate.

GENERAL OPTIONS / ACCESSIBILITY / COCKPIT INTERACTION SYSTEM for me still must be set to " LEGACY ' for cockpit mouse clicks to affect cockpit buttons. The default " LOCK ' setting for this option results in inability to click cockpit buttons even after the hotfix Travis alludes to in the post above.

Travis, can you talk about some of your experiences and gained knowledge in your beta testing now without NDA violation ?
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Beta is over, so yes. I assume so anyway. Also my graphics settings were all reset, not sure if that is specific to people in the beta or not.

Comment

My graphics settings remain on the generally " HIGH " settings with customization that I recall that I had graphics set at before the major update 5 as well as the hotfix. Historically, I have found my graphics settings defaulted to " LOW ' with no customization after an upgrade of this scope, but not this time.

Don't forget to get your FREE Orbis Flying Eye Hospital MD-10 jet liner and, of course don't forget to visit your PROFILE / CONTENT MANAGER to update a butt-load of available updates after the MSFS update 5 ( Lazerbolt ).

Novawing's " Microsoft Flight Simulator Tips and Guides - How to Update your Sim Smoothly " at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPNhoVwRNxY

is worth a 20 minute view.

Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X