Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCS is absolutely FREE during the Stay home time.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCS is absolutely FREE during the Stay home time.

Now is the time to give it a whirl and give these guys some support. With everyone at home in the spring, this could have been a great spring for the Eagle Dynamics folks. And what do they do? They have had everything at a 50% discount for a month and now a 100% temporary discount. Very cool dudes!!

Starts
    May 17, 2020 01:00 AM
    Ends
    May 17, 2020 02:00 AM

Nice, can you recommend a easy plane to learn that has a clickable cockpit? I bought the M-2000C a while back because I read it was probably the easiest one to learn at the time but it was a bit too complex to just jump into (it has a really long tutorial which seemed like it would teach everything nicely, but it seemed like you would need 40+ hours to learn it all). A bunch of new planes have come out since then so I wonder if any of them are a bit more beginner friendly.

Comment

F-86 for sure. Try a chopper. Before you fly any of them you will want to adjust the sliders to your joystick. I'be around so if you want some help getting started, just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        F-86 for sure. Try a chopper. Before you fly any of them you will want to adjust the sliders to your joystick. I'be around so if you want some help getting started, just ask.
        Thanks, I set it to download..also I read a lot of people saying the F 18 is beginner friendly, would you agree with that?

Comment

The F 86 first. It will give you a feel for flying in the sim. F-18 v F-16 for noobs. Hmmm. 16 is easier but doesn't use carriers. If you want modern day dog fights, the F-16. If u want something that does nearly everything, the F-18.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X