Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Dangerous group event!

Hello all msFlights pilots. I have decided to make an Elite Dangerous group event for any of us that have Elite Dangerous or have planned on getting it.

ED is only 9 bucks right now for the base game and another 9 for the newest DLC. The game is still updated constantly.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...ite_Dangerous/

It truly is a wonderful looking game to sit back and relax while flying the universe. and now is a great time to buy.

So, if you're looking to start out in the game or you already have it, I have created a time where we can get the new guys going and also have everyone already playing the game meet up in a specific system.

Our meetup system will be LHS 20, there we can get everyone situated and going as it's relatively close to the starting area. From there we can do bounties or exploration (lots of money). I'm going to leave it up to how many people show up and what everyone else wants to do.

I'm leaving the exact time up to the responsiveness of this post, but for now we will schedule it for next Friday at 8:00 PM EST. Hopefully not interfering with any FSX flights.

If you are new and don't really understand how the travel system works, don't worry! You can also hop in as a co pilot on one of the more experience players ships and learn the ropes.

I hope we get to see some new people on the game and others who have been talking about it on discord to finally show up and play with everyone. This is a really underrated game with wonderful graphics and economy system that is always adding bigger updates (Carrier Fleets coming soon!)

Look forward to seeing you pilots out there!
    Starts
    August 31, 2019 01:00 AM
    Ends
    August 31, 2019 04:00 AM
    Last edited by aceaviation; August 24, 2019, 07:45 PM.

Looks like time to update ED. Schweeet

Comment

Once again someone posts a group flight only to completely blow it off when the time comes.... wth
      Happy landings,
      Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

Dang kids'

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X