DCS Group Flight (EVERYONE IS INVITED)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCS Group Flight (EVERYONE IS INVITED)

Digital Combat Simulator Flight!!!

This flight is for EVERYONE... DCS is free to download and use without buying aircraft. In Fact, we have put a flight together that includes plenty of the free aircraft and a few of the paid aircraft for our experienced DCS players.
    This is a non-combat flight in Mostly TF-51's. What is a TF-51 you ask? A TF-51 is the training version of the P-51.
    We will be departing from Tbilisi International and flying toward and up the coast to our final destination of Krasnodar-International Airport with 4 stops along the way. Plenty of excitment for everyone!

There is a special tribute to our good friend Idleline in the beginning of the flight as a CH47D Flys along the departing runway.

Download and install DCS from the following:

Direct Version: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...wnloads/world/ (Be sure to select DCS World OpenBeta)

Steam Version: https://store.steampowered.com/searc...mbat+simulator

ONCE DOWNLOADED IN STEAM RIGHT CLICK THE APP AND GO TO SETTINGS. LOCATE THE BETA TAB AND SELECT OPEN BETA!
    DCS Group Flight

Starts
    August 24, 2019 09:00 PM
    Ends
    August 24, 2019 11:00 PM
    Last edited by HawgDawg4life; August 20, 2019, 09:18 PM. Reason: ADDED Download Links
    HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

Thanks, Hawg and all the pilots in the DCS channels. I'll drop by to chat and pay my respects to the event and catch up with all my friends in DCS but I won't have time to properly configure to actually fly. Life, it appears, is extremely "interesting" for me these days (in the sense of that ancient Chinese curse).
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Hawg,

If you go back into the editor can you make me an hot started A-10 or F-86? I'll be at work but I am going to try to fly with ya'all.

Thanks!

Comment

I'll try to make it, can't guarantee I'll be on though.
        Smith

Comment

I'd like to try out DCS more but I'm out of the country for a few more weeks, looking forward to join if you host more of these in the future.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X