Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooney Bird "Clandestine Cargo" Flight - Alaska

AIRCRAFT: Douglas C-47 or DC-3. The Manfred Jahn C-47 v2 or v3 is encouraged.

Flight Plan: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhXvXtGPOxKhg3ppIs8RhXQxGO6E

Date/Time: FRIDAY, May 17 at 9PM EST

Group Flight Server: JoinFS -- Global Session

According to the "rules" of MS Flight, a Clandestine Cargo flight should follow the terrain by staying within 1000 ft above it!

I do not plan to use the autopilot on these flights, or even fly a direct point to point path in the flight plan, but use my best judgement to stay within rules while flying the C-47 within it's capabilities.Participants can use their best judgement to fly their own routes, or just follow me. I promise I will try very hard not to crash.

This flight is a little different in that the scenery is more sparse, with more gravel runways in more out-of-way airports.
    Starts
    May 18, 2019 01:00 AM
    Ends
    May 18, 2019 03:00 AM
    Last edited by Coast; May 15, 2019, 08:44 PM.
    "Having fun with friends! "

Is the 1700 EDT time correct?

Comment

At 9PM Karl (post info)

Comment

looks like the calendar is not getting the world time zone wright so if your not in the same time zone as the server you may have the wrong time listed.

See images in group flights on Discord (system will not let me post images).

So looking at the images the event is already 1/2 over.
        Oz Flyer.
        David.
        VA Operations Manager.
        SPAD.neXt Beta tester.
        FIPGauges.com Beta tester.

Got a question about the Virtual Airline? Please post in the VA forum or send me a private message.

Comment

Yes Oz-Flyer, that has been an ongoing problem for us since the move to the vBulletin 5. The best thing to do is to confirm in the post to verify the time if the person posted it, and they usually do.

Comment

Sorry for not being there ....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X