Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Playoff Flight #1: First AFC WildCard Game - Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoff Flight #1: First AFC WildCard Game - Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans

NFL Playoff Flight #1: First AFC WildCard Game - Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans

Flight Starts At: 05 January 2019 @ 2100z / 1600 EST / 1500 CST / 1300 PST

Intro
    The NFL playoffs and Superbowl are the sporting highlights of the winter for many people. This is the first game of the playoffs. Flight Distance between Indianapolis and Houston is about 750 miles. I thought a straight through flight might be a bit boring. So in honor of the Tennesee Titans who fought the good fight until the very end but were eliminated at the very last game of the regular season, I scheduled a landing in Memphis (KMEM). Hopefully we'll get there around halftime.

Multiplayer Platform - JoinFS

Hub/Server: MSFlights.net USA KARL Hub
    Full installation and setup is required before the flight starts.
    Ensure you are familiar with the software to minimize delays before the flight.
    New Pilots: Please note, you can use X-Plane or Any version of FSX/P3D with JoinFS

Flight Plan
    KIND -> KMEM -> KHOU

Cruise Speed
    160-180 KIAS.

Altitude
    +/- 25,000 msl

Aircraft
    Completely your choice

Scenery
    Default scenery is acceptable.
    Expect scenery differences with other pilots and elevation issues with JoinFS.

Weather
    Real Weather - I will be using Active Sky come rain or shine.

NOTAM
    The game doesn't actually start until 35 minutes after the hour. I added some extra time to allow for finessing details. If you don't have access to ABC or ESPN while you fly we can set up a twitch feed so that you can fly & watch.

An overview of the flight plan:

To be inserted later.....<maybe> ;-)
    Starts
    January 5, 2019 09:00 PM
    Ends
    January 6, 2019 01:00 AM
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X